New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ok na ok sya if you wanna surf the web for reviews or look for images sa google or even reading your yahoo mails. I have wifi installed sa house so ang bilis ng connection.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Slightly OT since I can't find the original PSP thread................

I also noticed that when using Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus to convert my videos to mp4, it's better to use iPod mp4 than PSP mp4. With PSP mp4, the screen options are limited to Original and Normal. But, if I use iPod mp4, the viewing options are Original, Normal, Zoom, and Fullscreen.

So now, I convert all videos to iPod mp4 and copy straight to the Memory Stick Duo Pro.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When using my PSP (older not the slim) to browse web, (first time kasi just installed Wireless router at home)... i can view the webpages, but I can NOT scroll down to the bottom of the page... is there something I need to do with it? I have 3.52 firmware.
    Anyone experienced this, and how to solve?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    When using my PSP (older not the slim) to browse web, (first time kasi just installed Wireless router at home)... i can view the webpages, but I can NOT scroll down to the bottom of the page... is there something I need to do with it? I have 3.52 firmware.
    Anyone experienced this, and how to solve?
    You probably have the menu screen showing. The ones with Favorites/Bookmarks, Back, Forward, etc at the bottom of the screen. Get to the browser by pressing triangle.

Once you get out to the browser itself, you an scroll with arrow buttons or the analog stick.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Incidentally, I tried out the PSP on a flight to see how long I can watch movies from the memory card and nothing in the UMD drive. With earbuds, medium brightness and medium volume..... I got almost 7 hours on the default battery. There was still power. But, I went ahead and recharged.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... ought to try that. Still, am going to get the grip-battery... I get cramps when playing driving games, since the buttons are too close to the edge of the unit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Slightly OT since I can't find the original PSP thread................

I also noticed that when using Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus to convert my videos to mp4, it's better to use iPod mp4 than PSP mp4. With PSP mp4, the screen options are limited to Original and Normal. But, if I use iPod mp4, the viewing options are Original, Normal, Zoom, and Fullscreen.

So now, I convert all videos to iPod mp4 and copy straight to the Memory Stick Duo Pro.
    Good idea! Have been planning to upload movies to the PSP (for our kid to watch in the car), but I've been having trouble finding the right conversion factor.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang kailangan ko rin bumili ng grip-battery naninigas din ang kamay ko pag racing game.

since this is about PSP, patanong na din ako. i don't want to start another thread. I just bought PSP Slim and have some questions:

1. How do I upgrade to 3.71 M33 firmware? Do I need to downgrade first to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.60 M33 then upgrade to 3.71 M33? I need the step by step procedure because I'm a total newbie pag dating sa PSP.

2. Ano yun pandora?

Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hmmm... ought to try that. Still, am going to get the grip-battery... I get cramps when playing driving games, since the buttons are too close to the edge of the unit for me.

Good idea! Have been planning to upload movies to the PSP (for our kid to watch in the car), but I've been having trouble finding the right conversion factor.
    This is what I do to convert our DVD movies.....

1. Get DVD Shrink - use "Re-Author" mode
    I save the main movie VOB to AUDiO_TS and Video_TS on a hard drive folder

2. Rename the main ****.vob file to say, name.mpg. You can move the name.mpg file elsewhere and discard the Audio_TS and Video_TS folders.

3. I then use AutoGordian Knot (AutoGK) to convert the name.mpg file to Divx avi (my main master file). Size----->1 CD is my favorite. Average size is 718mb per movie.

4. Once the Divx avi is made, I use Videora for iPod to convert the avi file to iPod mp4. the lowest setting (rate of 384) should be fine. Average size is 450mb per movie.

I prefer iPod mp4 for use on the PSP because I can have original size, normal size, zoomed, and fullscreen modes. Native PSP mp4 is more limited on the options.

This method has been foolproof to me for making stutter-free and audio-sync issues free PSP movies.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 28th, 2007 at 05:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You probably have the menu screen showing. The ones with Favorites/Bookmarks, Back, Forward, etc at the bottom of the screen. Get to the browser by pressing triangle.

Once you get out to the browser itself, you an scroll with arrow buttons or the analog stick.
    Sir already tried that actually, pero ayaw pa din mag scroll, to the left or up.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Sir already tried that actually, pero ayaw pa din mag scroll, to the left or up.
    Not sure. The firmware on my PSP is also 3.52. It hasn't had any problem browsing or scrolling using the arrow keys/analog stick.

Even on a blank screen, I can move the cursor arrow with the analog stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Wi-Fi on the PSP? (PlayStation Portable)