New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Bro.,- just wondering. Are you in the US or here in the Phil. now?

Kasi, the 2 pics (37" and 32" LCD TVs + free home theater in a box) look like they're taken here in the Phil, because of the background and the Inquirer page (baka dinala lang....)....

Anyway, you have a great company for that kind of incentive/bonus......

8505:bat:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Kasi, the 2 pics (37" and 32" LCD TVs + free home theater in a box) look like they're taken here in the Phil, because of the background and the Inquirer page (baka dinala lang....)....

HI sir CVT...ayun naunahan ako magtanong ni sir CVT...sir Saber..curious lang den ako..looks like sobrang bigtime ng company mo, pero i doubt kung sa pinas to......musta sir CVT..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Okay lang po, Sis MC... Long time no hear.... Hope that everything's well with you and your loved ones.....

Read SR's entry sa what is your profession(?) thread..... Mukhang ang daming 'raket' niya.....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Almost a year ago I have posted a question similar to this wherein I was asking whether I will get the Samsung 32" Full HD or the Samsung 32" HD ready. I asked that due to the price differences since I asked the prices in Abenson's, SM Appliance Center, etc. Thanks to Tsikot and to those who replied coz they told me where I could buy cheaper LCD TVs and they told me to try in Sights and Sounds in Shangri La mall. Thank God I went there.

It has been almost a year already when I got mine. I bought the Samsung 32" Full HD (LA32A550) plus the 5.1 Home Theater System for only 40k flat. It comes with a warranty too. Whereas in the mall it cost, if I am not mistaken, almost 50k and I don't remember if that already comes with the Home Theater System. So just think of how much I saved.

Try Sights and Sounds, bro. So far I haven't experienced any problems with my unit that I bought from them.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Yup, it's a good store bro. Two or three of my engineers also availed of that same(?) promo from SNS at about the same time frame.... Might be a good time for you to purchase an HDPlayer (EGreat or Popcorn or WD + external HDD), because they already did and are mighty satisfied....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes..i just read it sir CVT...sobrang bigtime ni lolo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Theaterworks in Trinoma is also good so is Listening Room/Listening Style (Megamall/Shangrila).

Sights and Sounds Has the widest range of brands/models in display. Nakakahilo na sa sobrang dami. In general you can't go wrong with SnS, Listening in Style and Theater works. Typical mall stores (Abenson, Western) will almost always be more expensive

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I sometimes put a newspaper that will serve as a reference date. Mahirap na dati kasi sinabihan ako ng isang taga call center who was a colleague of mine due to my BPO project eh "liar" or "kwentong barbero" daw ako. Kaya pahiyaan nalang kami. The company I work for has 3 offices, Pinas, Japan and Australia. Yep, this is here kasi I'm trying to fill out the new condo units I have. Puro mga 3 bedroom unit yung nakuha ko sa Taguig kaya I'm planning puro 32" per room except mine and a big 60" for the sala. Halos walang pinagka iba ang quality ng LG sa Samsung ngayon considering that they're all made in S.Korea. The only downside to this techie bonus thing is I don't get to experience appliance shopping kasi lahat ng kailangan ko nandun agad sa catalog list namin, just click and see kung aabot sa tech points mo then get it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just bought a Panasonic 42LZ80 Full HD LCD TV last week. 48K at SnS. I put it in my office and used it as my 2nd monitor (DualView) on my PC

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i also bought from Sns panasonic 42" plasma pv80 * P40k. definitely their price is lower by a mile compare to big appliance dealer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Where to Buy Cheaper HD TV na Brand New