New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    For me mas okay ang nokia in the sense that they are improving their camera capabilities more than the processor.
    Dunno why...there's something about the way Nokia phones look that appeals to me. Sana totoo ngang me ilalabas silang Android phone. It's all about the apps baby

parang ok yung sales ng Galaxy S Duos. Samsung Mobile is still selling it while yung S3 mini pa phase out na.
    Last edited by badkuk; October 18th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    Dunno why...there's something about the way Nokia phones look that appeals to me. Sana totoo ngang me ilalabas silang Android phone. It's all about the apps baby

parang ok yung sales ng Galaxy S Duos. Samsung Mobile is still selling it while yung S3 mini pa phase out na.
    There'll be no Android phones coming from Nokia since their devices and service department is being sold to Microsoft; the deal will be finalized next year. Besides, they were only looking into Android a few years ago (before they released the Lumia line of phones) to hedge their bets just in case the deal with partnering with Micosoft didn't push through.

edit:
    galaxy s duos is a midrange phone, not part of the flagship line like the S3 mini. the strong sales may be attributed to the fact that it can use two sim cards which is what a lot of people want, i guess. phased out na ang S3 mini because they already have the S4 mini out in the market.
    Last edited by roninblade; October 18th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

On the contrary hindi appealing sa akin nokia phones because of its bulkyness like design.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    medyo malaki ang screen nang Galaxy Grand Duo.. 5 inches yata yan.. halos same specs sa Galaxy Core Duo.. pero mas maliit screen nang Core.. and 5mp lang camera.. yung Grand Duo eh 8mp.. pero same processor..

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=5419
    Last edited by _Qwerty_; October 18th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    There'll be no Android phones coming from Nokia since their devices and service department is being sold to Microsoft; the deal will be finalized next year. Besides, they were only looking into Android a few years ago (before they released the Lumia line of phones) to hedge their bets just in case the deal with partnering with Micosoft didn't push through.
    i hope they'll still make budget phones though, kahit Symbian S40 lang...or if they can cram Windows phone OS into one...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i hope they'll still make budget phones though, kahit Symbian S40 lang...or if they can cram Windows phone OS into one...
    i'm sure meron pa din entry level phones na ilalabas ang Microsoft. hindi naman sila kagaya ng Apple na target lang talaga yung high-end market. wala na nga lang talaga ibang OS na gagamitin, puro Windows phones na lang from now on ang Nokia.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NEXUS 5 will be out soon... end of October. US$350

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 18th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    NEXUS 5 will be out soon... end of October. US$350

Have a nice day.
    pero malamang you won't be able to buy it online from here(Philippines)..pabili uli sa friends/relatives sa US

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    pero malamang you won't be able to buy it online from here(Philippines)..pabili uli sa friends/relatives sa US
    And if you do find one for sale here, it will most likely be gray market and overpriced.
    Buuuuut... if you want to get the bragging rights... nothing is too expensive.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello JohnnyAirCargo. I wonder why they opted for a plastic back instead of glass like that of the 4.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free