New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    both Difenbakers always have 'cheers' at the end of their posts, its highly possible iisa lang yan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    both Difenbakers always have 'cheers' at the end of their posts, its highly possible iisa lang yan.
    ...or a flabergasting coincidence

but you do have a point - the odds point that iisa lang malamang yang taong yan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tsk tsk tsk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow Two-Face

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    oh well... now you know why the Philippines isn't prospering...

I do think that whatever we do to our country, twenty years from now, sad but true that philippines will still be the laughing stock of Asia pa din...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Also, I would like to reiterate that my point in bringout out this topic is just to find out why?? not to incite criticism and obscurity to one another in here... again if i have offended someone, my apologies.... cause i have assumed that we are all grown up people already here with wide knowledge in many issues affecting our societies...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, wala po kayong naoffend na tao, its good na din na nagpost kayo about this topic para malaman na din ng nakakarami ang mga tutuong nangyari.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Also, I would like to reiterate that my point in bringout out this topic is just to find out why?? not to incite criticism and obscurity to one another in here... again if i have offended someone, my apologies.... cause i have assumed that we are all grown up people already here with wide knowledge in many issues affecting our societies...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oops. di pala nangagatong si difenbaker dun sa bncxe thread. pero he did bring up an idea to buy the domain. I guess there's nothing wrong in that. Pero in fairness, ok naman posts niya sa gadgets.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's WBR?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    what's WBR?
    hehehe , kanina ko pa din gusto itanong yan. ano nga ba yang WBR?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what happened to Ebuyncell site??