I wish next year brad pitt naman.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by C#*RD View Post
    Tag Heuer F1 chrono black face - just bought yesterday sa duty free
    How much is this at Duty Free?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, maybe you could post the watches you own, like, want to have.

me for how many years wala akong relo but since nag 10th kami ni wifey, we bough a seiko 5 with his/hers version. got the two for 4.2k sa farmers. nice thing with the watch model is the military design and it is so "unseiko". may variant na nylon strap ito. ok na rin ito and come to think of it mas mura ito sa swatch.

do not want to buy expensive watch, ang dating mitsa sa buhay ito.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000IDB062/ref=dp_otherviews_0?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&img=0"]Image: Seiko Men's Automatic Black Dial Watch # SNK809K1: Seiko[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i own around five watches, but nothing is really expensive....

a) Fossil Blue Stainless Steel - been using this for around seven years already. Given as a gift (by my wife). Still looks new and had the battery changed twice already.

b) A Timex Expedition with Digital Compass - been using this for around five years already. Got it for 800 pesos (on sale.) Medyo laspag na yung fabric bracelet nya..

c) An Aldo Leather Watch (big face) - padala lang ni utol from the States, bihira kong gamitin dahil mukha akong hip-hop eh.. Been with me for around two years already. Pang weekends lang..

d) Casio G-Shock (forgot the exact model, pero pang racing type watch (may digital and analog tapos chrono sya). Got it at around 8k two years ago. Mukhang bago pa.

e) Casio Edifice (don't know the exact model), dress watch with White Face, Chronograph and Tachymeter. Got it again as a gift last Christmas lang (from my wife again...)

what i would like to have? siguro isang Suunto and isang Tag Heuer. pero again, i really do not want to get expensive watches eh... antay na lang ng magreregalo ulit.

erpats ko is a classic watch collector. may rado, rolex, omega and one Patek Philippe. ayaw ipamana sa akin eh....
    Last edited by 1D4LV; January 16th, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i like the new seiko 5 map meter.

btw there's an existing thread re watch worn by tsikoteers.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ch+do+you+wear

7. Join Date
    May 2006

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    pa merge na lang. calling moderators. sorry at i forgot to check. but still this is an improvement kasi nandito ang dream watch....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto yung Aldo watch ko, tapos eto rin yung gusto ko na Tag Heuer (Carrera) and Suunto...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by themann View Post
    guys, maybe you could post the watches you own, like, want to have.

me for how many years wala akong relo but since nag 10th kami ni wifey, we bough a seiko 5 with his/hers version. got the two for 4.2k sa farmers. nice thing with the watch model is the military design and it is so "unseiko". may variant na nylon strap ito. ok na rin ito and come to think of it mas mura ito sa swatch.

do not want to buy expensive watch, ang dating mitsa sa buhay ito.

Image: Seiko Men's Automatic Black Dial Watch # SNK809K1: Seiko
    I have around 10 watches down from around 18. I sold or gave away some of the inexpensive watches i had. I also have this particular watch and its a great value, a good looking military style watch with metal bracelet, luminous dial and automatic movement for just above 2000 pesos.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]