New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 316 of 678 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm a fan of accuracy.
    how accurate is this, sir?
    i haven’t measured it doc but lots of reviews on the net about the accuracy of the 4r35/36 movement of seiko. a quickie one What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] - Quick accuracy test of the 4R35 | Yeoman's Weblog

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ok naman precision ng 4r36 movement. I have a watch w/ this engine that was built sometime in 2013 (seiko 5 50th anniv edition) and it's still doing pretty well.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I'm sure doc your watch is 14 to 15x more accurate per day. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Speaking of accuracy, does that word apply to watches din ba?

Correct me if i' wrong but I think the correct word for keeping time is precise?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    everyone knows, a cheap quartz watch can run rings of accuracy around the most expensive mechanical watch.
    accuracy is not the raison de etre for choosing to wear mechanical timepieces over electronic ones.
    heh heh.

my question was innocent.
    i simply want to know, by how many seconds or minutes per week, does the presage wander from true?
    so that i may have an idea, of how often i will have to re-adjust it, should i decide to acquire and use one..
    as you guys know, i'm an MD. and if i don't re-adjust my watch, and C4U is in the waiting room...
    hey! it's true. the folks i have to work with... they're sticklers for punctuality. some of them actually walk out if the other person is late by 10 minutes.
    heh heh heh.

i don't know which word is better for watch evaluation, precise or accurate.
    unlike the typical examples used to explain the difference between precision and accuracy, time-keeping error in watches, is cumulative.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 13th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    i haven’t measured it doc but lots of reviews on the net about the accuracy of the 4r35/36 movement of seiko. a quickie one What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] - Quick accuracy test of the 4R35 | Yeoman's Weblog
    thanks.

that seiko website's report of +45 sec to -35 sec a day, is just about what i used to expect from my seiko 5, 20 years ago.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I also checked out the limited edition SRPC97 earlier today. Sa totoo lang mas maganda itsura ng ordinary Cocktail Time. They say the Fuyugeshiki looks like a baby Snowflake but for me it doesn't look as captivating as the GS.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    same sentiments. i got to check out these two:

and i like more the one on the left.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    everyone knows, a cheap quartz watch can run rings of accuracy around the most expensive mechanical watch.
    accuracy is not the raison de etre for choosing to wear mechanical timepieces over electronic ones.
    heh heh.

my question was innocent.
    i simply want to know, by how many seconds or minutes per week, does the presage wander from true?
    so that i may have an idea, of how often i will have to re-adjust it, should i decide to acquire and use one..
    as you guys know, i'm an MD. and if i don't re-adjust my watch, and C4U is in the waiting room...
    hey! it's true. the folks i have to work with... they're sticklers for punctuality. some of them actually walk out if the other person is late by 10 minutes.
    heh heh heh.

i don't know which word is better for watch evaluation, precise or accurate.
    unlike the typical examples used to explain the difference between precision and accuracy, time-keeping error in watches, is cumulative.
    Hehehe

Maybe you will need to re adjust it once a week.

Back to your question, i have a seiko powered by a 4R36 which is basically a 4R35 without the day function. I am obsessing about its accuracy (or a lack thereof)
    and i am losing approximately 10 seconds per day.

Monitored it for a week. Now i am a minute behind. Hence, i can safely say the 4R36 is not accurate but it sure as hell is damn precise for a $200 watch. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Hope i answered your question.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Hehehe

Maybe you will need to re adjust it once a week.

Back to your question, i have a seiko powered by a 4R36 which is basically a 4R35 without the day function. I am obsessing about its accuracy (or a lack thereof)
    and i am losing approximately 10 seconds per day.

Monitored it for a week. Now i am a minute behind. Hence, i can safely say the 4R36 is not accurate but it sure as hell is damn precise for a $200 watch. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Hope i answered your question.

yespo.
    query answered.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    4R36 ba ang pinalitan ng Seiko sa 7S26 movement nila? Ganyan din halos ang tolerance, +-20sec per day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    4R36 ba ang pinalitan ng Seiko sa 7S26 movement nila? Ganyan din halos ang tolerance, +-20sec per day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    i think it is based on 7s26 movement nadagdag lang ang hacking, ganyan din yung 4 seiko na 4r35 na dumaan sakin nasa +-10 accuracy nila diko na pina adjust kasi i rotate my watch every week, so far pinaka accurate na watch ko are eta 2426 movements nasa +-2 seconds per day.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Yes bro. The 4R series is based off the 7S.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]