New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 315 of 678 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,851
    #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I prefer darker dials as well. Hehe

    Sentimental value watch ko yung timex ko which I bought in recognition of Sec. Jesse Robredo and my first diver's watch, a Seiko Prospex Baby Tuna have gray and black dials as well...
    Speaking of Timex and the late Robredo, days after the crash, when his body was found deep in the water, rumor says his Timex watch was still running.

    Not a divers watch. A cheap Timex quartz watch not rated for diving.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,836
    #3142
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Speaking of Timex and the late Robredo, days after the crash, when his body was found deep in the water, rumor says his Timex watch was still running.

    Not a divers watch. A cheap Timex quartz watch not rated for diving.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Yes that's true. Suot ng isang anak niya yung watch while nasa burial papa niya.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #3143
    Speaking of timex, there is a peanuts version available in the US.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,836
    #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Speaking of timex, there is a peanuts version available in the US.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Omega yung may moonwatch peanuts/snoppy edition din diba?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Omega yung may moonwatch peanuts/snoppy edition din diba?
    Yes. But only for the speedy. And it costs at least 1 mil php now.

    Sa timex, around 249 usd lang.

    Here's the best part...it's an automatic.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,836
    #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yes. But only for the speedy. And it costs at least 1 mil php now.

    Sa timex, around 249 usd lang.

    Here's the best part...it's an automatic.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yung gusto ko na Omega half mil lang, yang snoppy 1M. wow ha, mahala si peanuts...

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Sa cocktail line, i think the SARY078 and SARY082 is classier but to each his own.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the inputs bro. Personally am not a fan of the gold case so I'm choosing between the SRPB41 and SRPB43. Between the two it seems the 43 looks classier with the white dial.

    I also checked out the limited edition SRPC97 earlier today. Sa totoo lang mas maganda itsura ng ordinary Cocktail Time. They say the Fuyugeshiki looks like a baby Snowflake but for me it doesn't look as captivating as the GS.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yung gusto ko na Omega half mil lang, yang snoppy 1M. wow ha, mahala si peanuts...
    Yes. I think those white dial snoopies jave increased again. Last time i checked it was around 950k.

    Kanina sa chrono24, nasa 1.5m na

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    [emoji483][emoji937]
    i'm a fan of accuracy.
    how accurate is this, sir?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm a fan of accuracy.
    how accurate is this, sir?
    I'm sure doc your watch is 14 to 15x more accurate per day. [emoji23]

    Speaking of accuracy, does that word apply to watches din ba?

    Correct me if i' wrong but I think the correct word for keeping time is precise?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]