New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 310 of 472 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4719
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,038
    #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The Avenger...on the wrist

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    really nice.
    alas, nahihirapan kunang basahin ang small dials.
    heh heh.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    994
    #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    really nice.
    alas, nahihirapan kunang basahin ang small dials.
    heh heh.
    Thanks for the compliment, doc! Got rid of 2 other pieces (another Avenger and the Navitimer). I'll pare down my watch collection and concentrate on quality ones starting next year. Hoping to just have a rotation of around 5 or 6.

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,013
    #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The Avenger...on the wrist

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Nice, sir

    Parang nakita ko yan model na yan dun sa Lucerne sale sa holiday inn last week. Medyo napaisip ako kung bibilhin ko What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    994
    #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Nice, sir

    Parang nakita ko yan model na yan dun sa Lucerne sale sa holiday inn last week. Medyo napaisip ako kung bibilhin ko What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You were there bro? I checked it out on the 1st day. Naunahan ako sa B&M Clifton Complete Calendar Moonphase. Sayang.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,013
    #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    You were there bro? I checked it out on the 1st day. Naunahan ako sa B&M Clifton Complete Calendar Moonphase. Sayang.
    Yup. Went there nun first day.

    The seamaster got my attention but went home with nothing. Zero. Nada.

    Tipid tipid muna What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] window shopping lang.

    Laki din ng discounts at kaya 24 months to pay.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,038
    #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Yup. Went there nun first day.

    The seamaster got my attention but went home with nothing. Zero. Nada.

    Tipid tipid muna What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] window shopping lang.

    Laki din ng discounts at kaya 24 months to pay.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    huuu!!
    aminin nyo..
    naghihintay lang kayo ng no!
    -vember.
    heh heh.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    994
    #3097
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    huuu!!
    aminin nyo..
    naghihintay lang kayo ng no!
    -vember.
    heh heh.
    Haha! Done acquiring pieces for the year.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,538
    #3098
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Nice, sir

    Parang nakita ko yan model na yan dun sa Lucerne sale sa holiday inn last week. Medyo napaisip ako kung bibilhin ko What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    The Breitling Avenger II was on sale for 40% discount, as per the folks in PWC who went to the Lucerne sale. A lot also bought Poljot mechanicals. Some Edox and Ball watches were on sale at 50% discount.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,013
    #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    huuu!!
    aminin nyo..
    naghihintay lang kayo ng no!
    -vember.
    heh heh.
    May accounts payable pa kasi haha!

    Mahirap talaga itong relo relo na ito, sabi ko nun una isa o dalawa lang, yun pala umpisa na ng sakit sa ulo What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    994
    #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Breitling Avenger II was on sale for 40% discount, as per the folks in PWC who went to the Lucerne sale. A lot also bought Poljot mechanicals. Some Edox and Ball watches were on sale at 50% discount.
    Yes I did see those watches. Good deal yung mga Ball Master Engineer.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]