New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 308 of 473 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4721
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Valid point from Jut!

    Pero ikaw bro, what do you think about the photo? Is it legit?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Honestly can't tell from just a pic. When buying watches I always make sure to buy the seller. Orig nga ba?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #3072
    Very nice commemorative watch from my high school alma mater. I already have a beater Seiko but I might get one for its sentimental value.







    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,239
    #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Very nice commemorative watch from my high school alma mater. I already have a beater Seiko but I might get one for its sentimental value.







    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Maganda nga. Would be eally nice to have that in your collectio nga imho.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,820
    #3074
    Go get it bro!

    Commemorative naman yan. You don't get that very often.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,390
    #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Go get it bro!

    Commemorative naman yan. You don't get that very often.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Every year meron commemorative lumalabas sa amin What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] hehe. Wala naman batch year so if you want ok lang. Although may control no & batch year sa manual i think


    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; October 2nd, 2018 at 09:11 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,093
    #3076
    over the weekend, a friend showed me his seiko skx UP special edition. it had a brown face and a jubilee bracelet.
    it was also priced to generate funds. $$$ !

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #3077
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    over the weekend, a friend showed me his seiko skx UP special edition. it had a brown face and a jubilee bracelet.
    it was also priced to generate funds. $$$ !
    Sw one also doc. I think it's priced around 20k +-

    It's an skx. Sabi ko regular price nyan is 7 or 8k.but yeah. Commemorative = funds.

    Want one pero di ko ma justify ang dobleng presyo.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,669
    #3078
    If you are a ford fanboi

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,556
    #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Very nice commemorative watch from my high school alma mater. I already have a beater Seiko but I might get one for its sentimental value.







    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hey, Jut! Where can you get them? Is it available at the main campus only? A Sea Urchin with Pisay colors would be worth it.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Hey, Jut! Where can you get them? Is it available at the main campus only? A Sea Urchin with Pisay colors would be worth it.
    Fundraiser of batch 94 for next year's homecoming. I saw it through FB lang:

    The Seiko Pisay Limited Edition Watch

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]