New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 261 of 473 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 4722
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,117
    #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Cheap watch, cheap carWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    H. glycine.
    H. glycine.
    H. glycine.

    old biochem joke.

    btw,
    totoo ba yan?
    car redlines starting 2000 rpm!

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,560
    #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Cheap watch, cheap carWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    Anong cheap dyan? Steinhart, Tissot, and Certina are even more affordable than a Glycine.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,117
    #2603
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Anong cheap dyan? Steinhart, Tissot, and Certina are even more affordable than a Glycine.
    ser, si mokong yan.
    alam naman nating...

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,560
    #2604
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ser, si mokong yan.
    alam naman nating...
    oo nga pala....hehehehe

    Gusto ko rin ng Glycine, Yung Airman 24-hour scale. Bihira lang yung watches na 24 hours yung scale. Glycine is the more affordable one, the Breitling Cosmonaute is way up there.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    H. glycine.
    H. glycine.
    H. glycine.

    old biochem joke.

    btw,
    totoo ba yan?
    car redlines starting 2000 rpm!
    China track yan sir kaya 2000 red line nya hehe

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,240
    #2606
    Totoo yang Glycine ni mokong22.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,835
    #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Cheap watch, cheap carWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    kong yung relo mo ngayon kinuha sa amino acid ang name ah.

    magsuot ka naman yung may porma..... yung fashionable.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,117
    #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kong yung relo mo ngayon kinuha sa amino acid ang name ah.

    magsuot ka naman yung may porma..... yung fashionable.
    go tryptophan!

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kong yung relo mo ngayon kinuha sa amino acid ang name ah.

    magsuot ka naman yung may porma..... yung fashionable.
    Alam ko boyfriend mo si jpm. May naka kita sa inyo nag check in sa anito.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,013
    #2610
    Manhattan Cocktail

    Hopefully the color wont fade easily

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]