New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 260 of 473 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4721
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,093
    #2591
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Never thought I'd be interested in another Casio but this one is gorgeous! 600$ though

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    nice.
    sana titanium, para mas magaan.
    600!!! nakawan sa nlex!

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2592
    Time to let this baby go What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]:







    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; March 25th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,449
    #2593
    Since I started following this thread, only 2 watches caught my eye: IWC of c_cube and Orient of Jut

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Since I started following this thread, only 2 watches caught my eye: IWC of c_cube and Orient of Jut

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    You can buy 200+ Orient Flights for the price of c_cube's IWC. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    It's an honor to even be recognized in the same sentence as the Portuguese Perpetual Calendar. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    28,485
    #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You can buy 200+ Orient Flights for the price of c_cube's IWC. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    It's an honor to even be recognized in the same sentence as the Portuguese Perpetual Calendar. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Nakita mo na yun pagka extreme ng taste ni cathy. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2596
    Bilis mabenta nung SNK809 ko, dapat pala tinaasan ko pa presyo. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2597
    The state of the collection so far:







    A watch for land (Omega Speedmaster), sky (Orient Flight), and sea (Seiko Diver). What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,449
    #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The state of the collection so far:







    A watch for land (Omega Speedmaster), sky (Orient Flight), and sea (Seiko Diver). What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Aliw

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    996
    #2599
    Orient Tuesday...I meant Ray! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #2600
    Cheap watch, cheap carWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]