New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 241 of 473 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 4721
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Any good metal watches that won't break the bank (i.e. cheapest respectable metal watch)? I don't normally wear pero it's a good accessory to have for some occasions.
    Can't go wrong with a Seiko SKX. The most iconic watch under 10k





    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,556
    #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Im selling my pre loved seiko samurai. Pm me lang if anyone interested

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    *mda - maybe you and mokong22 can work out a deal of sorts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *mda - maybe you and mokong22 can work out a deal of sorts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great suggestion! The Samurai is an awesome watch. Too bad it's too big for my wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    177
    #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Weathered or distressed leather strap in black or brown would do it, although I don't know if they make them for that lug width. Kevlar would also look good on there.
    Thanks for the suggestion, was thinking of a leather Zulu but now that I think about it might not pair well or not hehe. I really want to see a photo of one on it though. Distressed leather was actually the first one I considered since it made the most sense.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    996
    #2405
    Pang “harabas” desk diver...the Orient Ray II in sunburst blue dial...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Pang “harabas” desk diver...the Orient Ray II in sunburst blue dial...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ganda sir. Meron ako nyan in black version. Its a keeper.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,820
    #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Great suggestion! The Samurai is an awesome watch. Too bad it's too big for my wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Wait, you have a turtle right?

    I think the turtle's case is bigger than the samurai's?

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,434
    #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Wait, you have a turtle right?

    I think the turtle's case is bigger than the samurai's?
    I have a 7002. Precursor to the SKX007.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #2409
    Chipipay parnis sterile watchWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,823
    #2410
    mokong ano brand yan.....

    saan ka nagpapabattery ng mga watch mo?

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]