New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 228 of 496 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4959
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,600
    #2271
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Ah they have small cases.

    Might try them on for good measure. I have small wrist eh. Barely 7 inches. Zzz kaya mejo hassle maghanap ng sports watch na bagay sa akin.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bro just saw a Blue Lagoon Samurai being sold on the SWCP Marketplace for 20k only, mint condition. Sulit IMO. Buy it na if you want it.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    990
    #2272
    I have a seiko samurai blue bezel gray dial. Nabili ko kay domlim ng pwc for 12k petot. I have his no. If anyone is interested getting a samurai.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,600
    #2273
    Now I'm getting tempted to get a Samurai, whether Blue Lagoon or regular Pepsi.What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    But I don't really need another watch. Maybe I can sell the 7002 and SNK altho still not enough for a Samurai.


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,460
    #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    I have a seiko samurai blue bezel gray dial. Nabili ko kay domlim ng pwc for 12k petot. I have his no. If anyone is interested getting a samurai.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    can we have a glimpse of your blue/grey samurai? pretty please



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Bro just saw a Blue Lagoon Samurai being sold on the SWCP Marketplace for 20k only, mint condition. Sulit IMO. Buy it na if you want it.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Pwede pwede.

    Tempting. Hmmm

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #2276
    Am getting the black samurai when i get home.



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    990
    #2277
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    can we have a glimpse of your blue/grey samurai? pretty please



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Eto sir. 12k kay domlim kuha ko. Ang gusto ko dito original design sya ng seiko hindi sya copy. 7 inch pala wrist ko. Thanks

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,460
    #2278
    ah the grey dial has a grid pattern. the bracelet and case arent polished? parang grey din? need to measure my girth too 😅

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,460
    #2279
    IWCs 150th year

    first time seeing this minute repeater iw524205. its a beauty ��and priced like 3 nautilus' ��

    Happy 150th Birthday, IWC! | Watchfinder & Co. - YouTube

    Last edited by StockEngine; January 13th, 2018 at 09:01 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,600
    #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ah the grey dial has a grid pattern. the bracelet and case arent polished? parang grey din? need to measure my girth too What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    The SRPB49 has the usual stainless steel bracelet like other Samurais and tool watches in general.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]