New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 185 of 496 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4959
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,453
    #1841
    rolex.. kahit isang time piece lng.. mahal maintenance 🤣

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,863
    #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Slight OT, i was thinking lang. How many Rolex is enough?

    Kelangan ba talaga magka Rolex?

    Most of the people i asked prefer rolex over any other brands like Audermars, Vacheron, and Patek? I mean they are accomplished and successful pero they settled sa Rolex.



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i suppose, it offers the most quality for the money.

    i noticed some time back, that a number of hongkong and singapore taxi drivers wore rolex. i finally asked one of them, why.
    his answer: "instant money".
    Last edited by dr. d; November 6th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,600
    #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Slight OT, i was thinking lang. How many Rolex is enough?

    Kelangan ba talaga magka Rolex?

    Most of the people i asked prefer rolex over any other brands like Audermars, Vacheron, and Patek? I mean they are accomplished and successful pero they settled sa Rolex.



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Because Rolex is universally known - not just with enthusiasts, but even with lay people.

    Most people don't even know that PP, AP, ALS, and VC are all more expensive than your average crown, nor would they recognize them.

    But if the watch says Rolex, everyone knows what it is. And unlike silly brands like Technomarine or Philip Stein which have brand recall but absolutely no heritage nor horological significance, Rolexes are actually both marketing and engineering marvels.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    232
    #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Slight OT, i was thinking lang. How many Rolex is enough?

    Kelangan ba talaga magka Rolex?

    Most of the people i asked prefer rolex over any other brands like Audermars, Vacheron, and Patek? I mean they are accomplished and successful pero they settled sa Rolex.



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I'd rather have an AP. But most prefer Rolex because of resale value.

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #1845
    I see. Brilliant marketing by Rolex then.

    Also, i think the saying why lambos and ferraris don't have commercials is because the people who can afford them don't sit around and watch tv applies here as well.

    Lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    I'd rather have an AP. But most prefer Rolex because of resale value.

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    True. I'd have a classic royal oak yung blue face na stainless steel. Gawd they look soooo good.

    And for my piece de resistance, maybe a PP or ALS. Or a ferrari. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #1847
    I'm currently eyeing the blue faced IWC pilot as my first.

    Any thoughts? Suggestions?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,453
    #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I'm currently eyeing the blue faced IWC pilot as my first.

    Any thoughts? Suggestions?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    pics?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,600
    #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I see. Brilliant marketing by Rolex then.

    Also, i think the saying why lambos and ferraris don't have commercials is because the people who can afford them don't sit around and watch tv applies here as well.

    Lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Parang brakes lang yan. Everyone knows Brembo, only enthusiasts know Alcon. Yet both are equally good brake brands.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,987
    #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    pics?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Ayaw mag upload eh. Idk why. Hassle.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]