New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 158 of 473 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4721
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,358
    #1571
    Oris ok din innovation nila sa watches and movements nila IMO.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    433
    #1572
    If you splurge some cash on watches costing more than your kidneys make sure you're buying it for yourself and not to impress others. Most people don't know or care about the brand of watch your wearing.

    I stick with Timex and Casio. A watch collector liked one of my Casio watches. He's also one who can afford and has several 100k - 300k worth of watches. Hehehe

    Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,090
    #1573
    before I used to wear Swatch (which I still love; hopefully I get one online especially the old ones)

    right now, I am wearing Timex Indiglo which my current employer gave it to me because of my duration of stay with them

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    200
    #1574


    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    236
    #1575
    Have a few automatic Seikos in my collection. Looking to add a few more before the year ends. The new SPB053 / SBDC053 (picture attached) looks amazing!


    I recommend newcomers to start with Seiko / Orient as well. Quality pieces need not be expensive. Plus theyre cheap to maintain. But I wouldn't mind having a Grand Seiko in the future, if budget permits haha

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #1576
    Ok ba yung swatch sistem51 automatic nila? 90hours ang reserved movement daw nya. Thats impressive.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Ok ba yung swatch sistem51 automatic nila? 90hours ang reserved movement daw nya. Thats impressive.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Dami problema. I bought two when it was released and within 2 years of ownership tag dalawang beses ko na pinapalitan. Also yung advertised 90hour power reserve is not true just lasts a bit longer than my other 40hour power reserve automatics. And maybe because of the plastic construction medyo maingay siya and rinig mo yun andar lalo na if you're in a fairly quiet room.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    970
    #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Dami problema. I bought two when it was released and within 2 years of ownership tag dalawang beses ko na pinapalitan. Also yung advertised 90hour power reserve is not true just lasts a bit longer than my other 40hour power reserve automatics. And maybe because of the plastic construction medyo maingay siya and rinig mo yun andar lalo na if you're in a fairly quiet room.
    Ano usually naging problem sir ng swatch sistem51? Pag di ok baka mag orient na lang ako.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Have a few automatic Seikos in my collection. Looking to add a few more before the year ends. The new SPB053 / SBDC053 (picture attached) looks amazing!


    I recommend newcomers to start with Seiko / Orient as well. Quality pieces need not be expensive. Plus theyre cheap to maintain. But I wouldn't mind having a Grand Seiko in the future, if budget permits haha

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    Nice! A 62Mas reissue?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    236
    #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Nice! A 62Mas reissue?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Its the cheaper alternative to the 62mas reissue 6r15 movement and case dimensions is bigger as well at 43mm. Its roughly 1/4 - 1/5th the price of the reissue though.

    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]