New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 678 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,583
    #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Then wear a big watch, something like 47-50mm in size. It need not be expensive, as long as it looks decent on your wrist.
    No need sir, the fitbit fits my lifestyle, havent seen a 50mm watch with a sleep tracker/gps/heart rate monitor yet.

    icju9yq.jpg

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    944
    #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1M in a special investment in the bank, can give at least 3.5K a month in interest.
    and at the end, you still have the 1M.
    for one's horologic needs, one can get a cheap timex or a casio. their accuracy will run rings around the rolexes. hindi pa namamatay sa drawer.
    hehe.
    Bro, what do you mean by special investment in the bank yielding that much for P1M?

    BTT. Vacheron Constantin & Casio

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Bro, what do you mean by special investment in the bank yielding that much for P1M?

    BTT. Vacheron Constantin & Casio
    ask your favorite commercial bank, po. but it's not a time deposit.
    they have these special investments from time to time... they have a term for it, that i can't seem to remember because it's not in my medical dictionary.
    sorry.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 6th, 2016 at 01:29 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,912
    #1514
    Divisoria watch It's cute and disposable

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Divisoria watch It's cute and disposable
    and to think... a few decades ago, such a watch would have "come from outer space".

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    No need sir, the fitbit fits my lifestyle, havent seen a 50mm watch with a sleep tracker/gps/heart rate monitor yet.

    icju9yq.jpg
    ...Ah-nuld!

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8
    #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ask your favorite commercial bank, po. but it's not a time deposit.
    they have these special investments from time to time... they have a term for it, that i can't seem to remember because it's not in my medical dictionary.
    sorry.
    If you invest in Sovereign Bonds or Corporate Bonds, you may also get this rate or even higher, but timing is important.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,970
    #1518
    Timeless since 2002.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #1519
    ^^^ Is that part of the Tag Heuer Link Tiger Woods line? They really look more timeless than the Aquaracer line.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    944
    #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ask your favorite commercial bank, po. but it's not a time deposit.
    they have these special investments from time to time... they have a term for it, that i can't seem to remember because it's not in my medical dictionary.
    sorry.
    Ok, thanks Doc.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]