New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Want to buy a VR Box yung mura lang for the experience of viewing movies using this device. I want the one that comes with a Bluetooth remote. Has anyone here tried it and if so, pa-review naman...Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Using it to fly my drone. When I look up or down, the camera gimbal pitches up and down. It comes with a BT controller which I don't use much.

Costs a little ove 1k.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I bought a cardboard version (iBlue) worth Php200. Works fine although it really depends on the video you are playing. There is certain position relative to the eye which really works for this cardboard version.

A few days after, brother-in-law gave (or was forced to give) a better VR box (ANT if I am not mistaken). Of course better than the cardboard version. I recently watched GOT using the VR and although it wasn't virtual reality or 3D (it was an ordinary video file), it was like watching on a big screen.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sarap panoorin dyan ung ***

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just curious.
    para saan yang VR box? dami kong nakikitang ganyan eh. What is the purpose? What are the uses? San sya pwedeng gamitin?

impression ko kasi is for gaming. Kunwari naglalaro ka ng Call of Duty, pag naka VR box ka ba para ka ng nasa loob ng laro? Parang ikaw na yung lumalaban? What are the prerequisites? Pwede ba sya sa PC games?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    just curious.
    para saan yang VR box? dami kong nakikitang ganyan eh. What is the purpose? What are the uses? San sya pwedeng gamitin?

impression ko kasi is for gaming. Kunwari naglalaro ka ng Call of Duty, pag naka VR box ka ba para ka ng nasa loob ng laro? Parang ikaw na yung lumalaban? What are the prerequisites? Pwede ba sya sa PC games?
    watch movies or play games in virtual reality / 3D / or 360 degrees mode.

depending on the file your are playing, sometimes it feels the one you are watching is a real thing.

for 360 degrees videos, when you move your head, the perspective of the video you are watching also moves accordingly.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    3d pr0n

via mobile

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    3d pr0n

via mobile
    At least your hands are free to do 'something'. Paired with a bluetooth headset (or put on mute), you can watch pron beside your wife/gf. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    sarap panoorin dyan ung ***

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Using it to fly my drone. When I look up or down, the camera gimbal pitches up and down. It comes with a BT controller which I don't use much.

Costs a little ove 1k.
    Hi sir, saan nyo nabili vr nyo? Specific model and pwede ba online order? And pano i setup sa phantom 3? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Got it online from Lazada. It's the VR Box v2. For it to work with the P3, you'll need a 3rd party app called Litchi. It's the counterpart of DJI Go. Litchi has a VR/goggle mode that allows you to control the camera pitch by moving your head up or down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oj88; June 4th, 2016 at 09:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast