New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this thread got me interested. done some research, mas maganda daw vrcase than vrbox. the lens of the vrcase is multicoated glass, vrbox is plastic.

mapapagastos na naman ako nito, 4 ang anak ko

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    this thread got me interested. done some research, mas maganda daw vrcase than vrbox. the lens of the vrcase is multicoated glass, vrbox is plastic.

mapapagastos na naman ako nito, 4 ang anak ko
    Just limit their time using it. We don't know yet if there's going to be any long term effect on their eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Just limit their time using it. We don't know yet if there's going to be any long term effect on their eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    testing ko muna sa isa tapos after 4 years at walang problem saka ko bilihan yung 3 ahahaha!

will definitely buy 2. 1 for me!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Would I need to use a 3D movie file before I can view the VR Box in viewing movies or would the VR apps do that for me?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hey guys, great news! The new Lazada extention is ready for use! Now you can check the price history on all sellers whith the "Lazada Price Tracker". You can see how the price changed before and if it's up you can wait until it will go down or you can ask the seller for a discount! The extention is available just for browser chrome for now! Chrome Web Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12