New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    I would recommend the good old Minecraft. The best part of this is game is that it's infinite, you can play how much you want. You will always have what to do in this game. I have even create my own server of this game https://ggservers.com to play together with people like me, and it's very cool.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Diablo IV looks d bomb!!!!!!

Nov 5.....malapit na....Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PC.

Meanwhile alternating between Borderlands 3 and Outerworlds.....

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Can anyone recommend a kick ass, high end PC builder?

I wanna do a triple monitor setup and gaming rig from scratch. 4k . These laptops with RTX 2080 have attrocious prices.....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

I wanna do a triple monitor setup and gaming rig from scratch. 4k . These laptops with RTX 2080 have attrocious prices.....

I used to build PCs a few years ago. What particular setup do you have in mind?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006

I built my first PC back in 1998 and built my latest a few months ago. Just read or watch vids on YT, its easy. There are also recommended builds depending on your budget and needs.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Diablo 4 is mmo.
    Videogames anyone?

Not good as im looking at single player story mode.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I used to build PCs a few years ago. What particular setup do you have in mind?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Bro...i want to build a triple monitor gaming setup. Anything that can handle 1440p or 4k gaming.

Not sure how 1 graphic card can handle this though. Am thinking 2080 rtx Ti and core i9 based. 32 gb ram (dunno speed), 512 gb ssd boot and 1tb ssd Data drives. Not sure about motherboards and power supplies anymore or even the chassis.

Am just concerned about how the graphics card can power 3 monitors...or would i meed more?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bro...i want to build a triple monitor gaming setup. Anything that can handle 1440p or 4k gaming.

Not sure how 1 graphic card can handle this though. Am thinking 2080 rtx Ti and core i9 based. 32 gb ram (dunno speed), 512 gb ssd boot and 1tb ssd Data drives. Not sure about motherboards and power supplies anymore or even the chassis.

Am just concerned about how the graphics card can power 3 monitors...or would i meed more?

There are AMD videocards that can run up to 6 display-port monitors and nVidia cards that run up to 4.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    May tanong ako sa mga nagbi-build ng PC dito. Ayos lang bang bumili sa mga legit seller sa Lazada ng mga parts for the whole build, or lumuwas na lang ako sa Manila? Dito pa kasi ako sa probinsya tapos walang shop ng mga computer parts eh. Ako na lang magbu-buo kasi marami naman sa YouTube ng tutorials.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006

imo, ultrawide (34"- above) is way better than a triple monitor. not a fan of those bezels getting in the way of the screen that triple monitor setups gives you + those additional cables
    lg and asus are offering 49" ultrawides or if you want asus is also offering a huge 65" monitor

16-32g ram with 3000mhz is more than enough (choose your brand nalang)
    need atleast 650w power supply (800w recommended) [seasonic gold fully modular is highly recommended]
    z390 motherboards (choose your brand nalang din)
    nzxt brand atx case is a recommended great case
    for graphics card, i highly recommend galax. same performance as other top brands like msi or asus rog (well maybe just a tiny bit less powerful, i'm guessing no more than + - 5%) but not as expensive.
    Last edited by 170kphlang; November 4th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

Videogames anyone?