New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Midair collision. Well, that cut the mission short.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Midair collision. Well, that cut the mission short.

Uy War Thunder?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Uy War Thunder?
    Nope. IL-2 Cliffs of Dover with the Team Fusion mod.

il 2 Sturmovik; Cliffs of Dover. Team Fusion v2. 4. MOD - YouTube
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 11th, 2017 at 11:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Nope. IL-2 Cliffs of Dover with the Team Fusion mod.

il 2 Sturmovik; Cliffs of Dover. Team Fusion v2. 4. MOD - YouTube
    Nice! Isa sa frustrations ko yan, hindi ako magaling sa mga simulation-type games hahahaha! Hanggang RPG/aRPG na lang ako :D

Edit: Ngayon ko lang napansin ang framerate, 143! Looks like naka 144Hz monitor kayo, astig! :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    I played Witcher 3 everyday til I complete the game. Roughly 2 or 3 weeks ko ata nilalaro yun. Ilang araw ako puyat. Hindi ko kasi hilig mag skip ng dialogue. Mas gusto ko naiintindihan ko yung story without consulting google haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, Triss or Yennefer?
    That Archgriffin at the Oxenfurt Forest was a tough beast, can't kill it with my mastercrafted swords and gears...ursine finished the job...
    ________________________________________Hope they release the Ace Combat soon (psvr), waiting for the Shadow of Mordor 2....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    So, Triss or Yennefer?
    That Archgriffin at the Oxenfurt Forest was a tough beast, can't kill it with my mastercrafted swords and gears...ursine finished the job...
    ________________________________________Hope they release the Ace Combat soon (psvr), waiting for the Shadow of Mordor 2....

Yennefer. I don't like the idea of cheating haha. Good thing I did not choose the option to F**k triss. *spoilers* Or else I would have lost both of them, and I might have even lost Ciri in the process.

Have you tried the Blood and Wine Expansion? I highly recommend that you try that one too

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Yun ang scary! 2-3 weeks, isang ending pa lang yun. Tapos pag maganda talaga, uulitin pa yan!
    Naku mamumulubi ako pag naglaro, di ako makpag work hahahaha!

Yung Ragnarok, babalik na daw ah. I dunno kung nalaro mo, but some of my Ragna-playing friends are excited hahaha!
    Ou nga nabalitaan ko din ibabalik ung roPH. Asi mga pinsan ko naglalaro ng URDR Ro private server, puro pinoy. Tapos shinishout daw dun na lilipat na sila sa roPH pagka release.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Yennefer. I don't like the idea of cheating haha. Good thing I did not choose the option to F**k triss. *spoilers* Or else I would have lost both of them, and I might have even lost Ciri in the process.

Have you tried the Blood and Wine Expansion? I highly recommend that you try that one too

Yeah, I got the expansion pack, but gotta finish my dying light (the following) first...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Im playing witcher 3 as well. I chose triss. Yennifer is such a tease. Besides you can youtube the scenes if youre curious. Will do so when im done with the game.

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Does anyone play here "COC" Clash Of Clans?

Videogames anyone?