New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some notes:

-The power supply has been moved outside the case. I am still waiting to see if I can purchase a micro-PS to replace the external PS.
    -The CDRW/DVD combo drive will be relocated UNDER the VHS PC to give it a more cleaner look. To do this, I need to find some sort of filler material (black high density foam, etc).
    -The processor fan does have clearance between it and the case, if just barely. I was choosing from two styles and I went with the red fan since it was less taller than the other.
    -The motherboard sits on a foam sheet to help minimize pressure points under the motherboard.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    looking the pics, I just realized that I used to have the exact same VHS unit a couple of years back. .. kasya din pala.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    *ghosthunter

pls post how much you spent for the MB and Sempron.

Also if possible, what is your MB and CPU temp during use and idle?

Ps: How come you are not using the stock AMD cooler?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    *ghosthunter

pls post how much you spent for the MB and Sempron.

Also if possible, what is your MB and CPU temp during use and idle?

Ps: How come you are not using the stock AMD cooler?
    The AMD Sempron 2600+ & Red Fox mboard was a combo deal: P4000.

I'll post the temps later.

The stock AMD cooler is too tall to fit in the VHS-PC case.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 30th, 2006 at 09:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    does anyone know where I can buy a very small sized power supply?... 150 to 180 watts would be good enough.
    Try nyo po sa HMR sa Pioneer St. Marami po silang surplus power supply ng mga branded PC. May nakita ko na maliliit ang casing nung power supply. I'm sure na meron kayong makikita na PSU na maliit pero na-meet pa rin ang power requiremrent ninyo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tabong View Post
    Try nyo po sa HMR sa Pioneer St. Marami po silang surplus power supply ng mga branded PC. May nakita ko na maliliit ang casing nung power supply. I'm sure na meron kayong makikita na PSU na maliit pero na-meet pa rin ang power requiremrent ninyo.
    I've tried looking throught HMR a few times already. They don't have what I need. What I need is a PICO-PS...

example:
    http://www.mini-itx.com/store/?c=10#picoPSU

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The VHS PC