New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Salamat sirs. Bought a basic wireless logitech for 380 pesos

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My Logitech G304 was randomly double clicking already. Tried to fix the switch but failed. Might have bent the spring too much. Now looking at replacing the switch and found 50M switches on Shopee at 85pesos for 2 pcs. Are these usable?

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JohnM; March 16th, 2020 at 01:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Wala ka bang ibang sirang mouse na pwedeng kuhanan ng parts?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Unfortunately na dispose na. Sayang pwede pa sana kahuyan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Finally replaced the faulty left click switch on my G304. Got a pair of Omron Japan (genuine daw) switches from a Shoppee store in Bulacan. Some soldering and choice words later and it's back in working order

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    my logitech just died. so i was browsing lazada. WTF can't find a basic corded mouse that has has side scrolling! my old mouse could tilt the scroll wheel left and right. i map this action to web browser back/forward. super useful

i guess i'll just look for something that has dedicated back/forward buttons on the side

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    my logitech just died. so i was browsing lazada. WTF can't find a basic corded mouse that has has side scrolling! my old mouse could tilt the scroll wheel left and right. i map this action to web browser back/forward. super useful

i guess i'll just look for something that has dedicated back/forward buttons on the side
    Bihira na ata ang functionality na to. Siguro yung mga high-end models.

Most "gaming" mice have side switches. I used an MSI while my G304 was down.

Try Rakk brand accessories. It's a local company and they have good products. My youngest son uses their keyboard and headset for gaming and they have survived several rage-induced abuses.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Bihira na ata ang functionality na to. Siguro yung mga high-end models.

Most "gaming" mice have side switches. I used an MSI while my G304 was down.

Try Rakk brand accessories. It's a local company and they have good products. My youngest son uses their keyboard and headset for gaming and they have survived several rage-induced abuses.

you're right they removed this feature from all the basic corded mice. so i ended up getting a wireless which i don't prefer coz of the added weight. it's the logitech m585 which is pretty cool actually. it's got dual connectivity so you could use it to control 2 computers: one via BT and the other via usb rf receiver. there's a button to quickly switch. then of course there's wheel tilt plus 2 side buttons (back forward)

then i loaded it w/ energizier ultimate lithium for lighter weight

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    you're right they removed this feature from all the basic corded mice. so i ended up getting a wireless which i don't prefer coz of the added weight. it's the logitech m585 which is pretty cool actually. it's got dual connectivity so you could use it to control 2 computers: one via BT and the other via usb rf receiver. there's a button to quickly switch. then of course there's wheel tilt plus 2 side buttons (back forward)

then i loaded it w/ energizier ultimate lithium for lighter weight
    I use this.

Plenty helpful for WFH, where I have my PC and a laptop open at the same time. If you install the Logitech app, you can turn on Flow and move your mouse across two devices seamlessly without pressing the button... as if the screen was extended. You can also right-click-copy something from one device and paste on the other device using the mouse.

But since it connects to my laptop via BT, there's a bit of a delay switching from the Unifying Receiver (on the PC) to the laptop (BT). But moving back is pretty much instantaneous. I suppose that the delay would be fixed if I get another Unifying Receiver for the laptop. But really, I'm fine with the delay.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Currently trying to get accustomed to this cheapo mouse. I think this design came out in the 90s but never caught on but it's actually comfortable on the wrist. My current computer "table" is more of a boxy kiosk so it helps keep my wrist at a natural angle.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Usapang Mouse