New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Tanong ko lang meron bang mouse na may side scroll?? right and left??

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    The "tilt wheel"

Microsoft plans to unveil a new twist on the computer mouse today -- or, more precisely, a new tilt.
    The company's hardware division is coming out with a new line of mice with scroll wheels that let users flick a finger to move not only up and down large pages, as in the past, but also side to side, by pushing the same scroll wheel to the left or right.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Backspace, almost all Logitech mice are equipped with this. It's called tilt wheel.

As low as your 400 bucks for the USB version. You can identify this, there are arrows on the side of the wheel.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    opsss meron na pala bili nga ako nyan.. hirap mag browse pag malaking page.. thanks guys

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just bought one the other day... from Octagon computers:

5 buttons, including the tilt wheel, dpi selector, back & forward. for 1350 pesos only

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6G AT

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako, i am just using a plain genius mose na optical. nothing fancy, does its job.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i use A4tech 2 X710MF. it's very versatile for PS
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I have the Logitech VX Revolution. Little bit pricey but i like the Hyperscrolling via the MicroGear.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    :question: hmmm...meron kaya sa CD-R King nyan? :question:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Malamang meron something similar na knockoff... pero after a month of usage, sira na.

I generally refrain from buying mice that are too expensive. Consumable items kasi sila para sa akin. First component that usually fails is the left click button.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Usapang Mouse