New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tulad sila ng other companies that make promises or they dont fully disclose ang warranty agreement

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    Nokia service definitely needs a lot of improvement. I had my N70 brought to Nokia Service Center last week (out of warranty already as it's 14-months after purchase). The "charging module/ic" needs to be repaired/replaced. I was told to call them back for status after 3-4 weeks!!! Wow, they would ask a customer to wait that long for a simple IC replacement!

I work in a semiconductor company and nokia is a customer. ppm level of defects is not acceptable and i tell you, nokia is so nasty when it comes to customer complaints that they would require attention and resolution within 72hours! And yet in the other end of the rope, the customers are being deprived of full service.
    Bro.,- grabe naman pala ang Nokia e medyo palpakis naman ang kanilang N-series (katulad ng aking company-issued na N73).

Tama ka,- instant resolution upstream, pero resolution in a few weeks downstream....

Hindi ka ba binigyan ng service unit?

3101:transform:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kaya nga hindi worth bumili ng mga phones greater than 20k ngaun. mas mahal pa sa computer tapos ganyan ang klase ng serbisyo nila. yun N95 na truck advertisement paikot-ikot sa Eastwood C5 tapos RMA ang kunat nila.

i mean can we really say that users of high-end N series phones have more productivity time than regular mid-range users. been there, done that tipong di-WiFi portable pa ako and push-Email and 3G TV. wala din naman improvement sa buhay ko. in fact sobrang complicated pa nga learning all those useless terms and technology

i really dont see why we have to talk in video mode sa cellphone like what 3G boasts of. gusto mo ba malaman ng boss mo or wife mo or gf mo kung nasaan ka talaga hehehe

and if you do find a use for it, teleconferencing will only be useful as long as hindi namamanhid ang mga kamaysa ka-a-aim sa tamang angle

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang si esmi sa telco company kumuha...nakatatlong palit na siya pero okay lang dahil may minor defect talaga yung w850i na nakukuha nya palagi...ngayon hintay lang siya ng bagong kapalit...no questions asked...di naman hassle magpabalik balik dahil lapit lang sa amin yun mall...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Unfair practices by Nokia Philippines!