New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Any suggested solution? Is this a malware, virus thing? or just some settings in my browser?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Install Adblock Plus (https://adblockplus.org/).

I also block ads on my firewall at home so that other devices that doesn't support Adblock won't get pestered with ads. The only problem is, when I'm mobile (3G/LTE) or connected to some other network, ads gets through Safari for iOS.

tsikot.com organizers should balance their ad income potential with user inconvenience. It seems like the ad company or even tsikot admins wants us to 'accidentally' click on the pop-up ads for more income. That's probably the reason why they made it VERY conspicuous and intrusive.

EDIT: Adblock Plus for iOS Safari is available na pala.... and IT WORKS!
    Last edited by oj88; January 6th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Install Adblock Plus (https://adblockplus.org/).

I also block ads on my firewall at home so that other devices that doesn't support Adblock won't get pestered with ads. The only problem is, when I'm mobile (3G/LTE) or connected to some other network, ads gets through Safari for iOS.

tsikot.com organizers should balance their ad income potential with user inconvenience. It seems like the ad company or even tsikot admins wants us to 'accidentally' click on the pop-up ads for more income. That's probably the reason why they made it VERY conspicuous and intrusive.

EDIT: Adblock Plus for iOS Safari is available na pala.... and IT WORKS!
    mabagal ang adblock plus mas maganda ang ublock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12