New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Now, instead of a 32" HD TV, I have decided to go for a 50" UHD or 4K Led TV. But I am tempted to consider the lesser known brands- TCL and Hisense, both from China. There are 2 models I am considering. Hisense 50" 4k Uhd Smart led TV 2016 50k322, meron akong nakita na P25,000.00 sya. and the other is also a 4k UHD Smart TV- from TCL... Model nya is E5800, priced at P 27k. Would the price difference between Hisense and TCL, mean the latter is better in terms of built quality than the former?

Yung mga Samsung and LG counterpart, nasa 40k up na ang prices...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    may nakita ako sa mall smart tv 40inch nasa 20thou. Ok ba tcl?

sa panahon ngayon hindi na kailangan cable.... mapapanuod mo na lahat basta smart tv...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    TCL is a big time TV maker. they also own the Alcatel and Palm brands

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    thanks ah..... paano mo macompare tcl sa ibang brands like lg, panasonic....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    is panasonic still a player in TV's these days

i don't actually have a TCL tv but i'm sure they're in the top5 worldwide

but i do have two TCL-made android phones and they've been flawless. TCL also makes blackberry phones

so i won't hesitate to buy a TCL tv. in fact my kitchen TV is from a smaller chinese company, Skyworth. it's been flawless as well. no antenna/cable/satellite, just a Chromecast. i'm also thinking of buying a xiaomi mi box but the Chromecast is all i need right now, which is to play mostly youtube like recipes it's the kitchen TV after all

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hindi na ba sikat panasonic pag dating sa tv? may nabasa ako post na yan daw supplier ng lcd led panel ?

mukhang tcl na bibilhin namin..... mahina ako pag technical pag sa electronics kaya nagbasa-basa muna ako... pero habol ko talaga smart tv.....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    you sure you want a smart TV? why not just buy an ordinary tv and plug a Chromecast or whatever to it. when newer tech comes along just buy a new box

or if you ask me don't bother w/ TV anymore. it's obsolete. VR is the new thing. oculus rift just dropped prices. HTC vive followed suit. VR headsets are going to very cheap very soon. so screw that rectangular thing on the wall

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Napatanong tuloy ako kung ano yan vr. Laki na talaga ng hinay-tech ngayon ah....

Mura talaga sa anson jan na kami kuha tcl....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    or if you ask me don't bother w/ TV anymore. it's obsolete. VR is the new thing. oculus rift just dropped prices. HTC vive followed suit. VR headsets are going to very cheap very soon. so screw that rectangular thing on the wall
    Not me. I agree TVs aren't that relevant to me anymore. But, I take my Live TV with me via mobile. I watch my DirecTV more on my iPad Mini 2 than my regular TV.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    How about TV with Android, e.g, Skyworth, Sony, etc.?

Which you can use also to monitor CCTV, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast