New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 163 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1625
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    But near the floor is not the ideal position for cooling, isn't it? Warm air rises and cold air goes down.

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson
    these units here are designed for the north american market. blows both hot and cold, according to travs.

near the floor makes for easier servicing.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    From a servicing POV, I agree. Hassle din talaga magpalinis ng split AC.

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the ceiling-mounted split aircons in the workplace...
    they're good, only until they ... malfunction.
    after that, for some strange reason, the fixers couldn't get them to function as well as before.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    But near the floor is not the ideal position for cooling, isn't it? Warm air rises and cold air goes down.

From those I've tried, they've been pretty good cooling-wise. Though you can mount them higher at the expense of window openings & looks... the exterior louvres & drain pipe won't be as stealth as when they're mounted below the window.
    If these were made available here, they would be my go-to AC type.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the ceiling-mounted split aircons in the workplace...
    they're good, only until they ... malfunction.
    after that, for some strange reason, the fixers couldn't get them to function as well as before.
    Cassettes...good luck. Drain is always better by gravity than by pump, which those cassettes need.Split Type Aircon: Which is best?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yun bang mga nabibiling a/c na isa lang yung kasamang indoor unit pwedeng gawing multi-split?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    Yun bang mga nabibiling a/c na isa lang yung kasamang indoor unit pwedeng gawing multi-split?
    Hindi pwede.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    AFAIK, Daikin lang ang may multi split. Pero sabi ng iba wag daw mag multi split kasi pag nagkaproblema yung outdoor unit di gagana lahat ng indoor. Maganda sana multi split to reduce yung outdoor units kaya lang may downside din.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    By order yata yan according to Daikin website.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Tagal ng spare part from LG for our indoor unit.
    Almost 3 months na wala pa din.

Me naglinis mali ang pagkakakabalik sabi ng technician.
    img_20221214_161315.jpg

Split Type Aircon: Which is best?