New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    IMO, VNC viewer is not a stealth viewing tool. You'll be engaging a tug-o-war on the control of mouse with the user.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    IMO, VNC viewer is not a stealth viewing tool. You'll be engaging a tug-o-war on the control of mouse with the user.
    yep.... its actually for remote control purposes. I forgot the one being used at my former work. Viewing purposes lang talaga

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Guys, any idea? Software na commonly used in schools/offices that will block certain commands/applications, also websites na pwede i-access. Is there a free software na ganon? If it should be bought, how much kaya ang going rate?

Functions should:
    - Limit certain users in deleting internet cache/history
    - Admin should be the only one who can install/uninstall applications
    - Block websites

Sa school namin before naman, parang may spy software. Example, the prof suspects that STUDENT A using COMPUTER 1 is just playing Farmville, he will check on him by simply click the computer number of the student and he can see through what he's doing, parang spectator mode.

download security administrator. tapos regedit ka to disable internet options. then punta ka sa content advisory, type mo lahat ng websites na ayaw mo nila ma-browse tas lagayan mo din ng password.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Software that sets limits/restrictions on a network