New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmmm... IMHO if you're gonna use openoffice.org and complain in the end... you're doing something wrong... one has to realize the potential of an open source application to suit your specific needs...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i used this before to collaborate in writing a document when i was working in a virtual office a few year ago.

pero i agree, free online tools are not for business-sensitive documents. meron naman openoffice which is a great product; and it's also free.
    Same here.. This software is very useful for business start ups or small online businesses! There are other free tools designed to replace the benefits of an office environment and better than MS Office. Look here http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/...ffice-software

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I too have been using Office 2010 for a while now. The thing with it is that I also have Office 2010 on my phone. And the best part is I can also work on Office 2010 online on mu MSN/Hotmail/Live Account. Office Live is free.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Long time user of open office. Ok naman. Took some getting used to at 1st but now I prefer it to MS Office. Sanayan lang yata. Free cant complain.

I just use it for typing docs and basic spreadsheet functions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
so who wants to buy expensive MS Office licenses?