New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi GuYz...

Please share your infos about the smartphones nowadays, which of them has the longest battery life? Ilang hours? SIII, IP5, Cherry Tita...etc

I'm planning to buy one, I just don't know which one to choose but I prefer a phone with a long battery life.

TIA..!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Hi GuYz...

Please share your infos about the smartphones nowadays, which of them has the longest battery life? Ilang hours? SIII, IP5, Cherry Tita...etc

I'm planning to buy one, I just don't know which one to choose but I prefer a phone with a long battery life.

TIA..!
    some phones to consider: Galaxy Note 2, S3, iPhone, Razr Maxx

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Bukod sa long battery life, ano pa ba ibang preferences mo sa isang smartphone? Mapaparaanan naman kasi yung battery life by disabling battery-eating features that you don't need. Although ignore my point if you're a busy man and you want to maximize each feature of your phone.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    almost all smartphones are juice-draining devices. meron kasing tumatakbo sa background na app na di kailangan, depende sa phone use, etc. if you plan to buy one, i suggest you review first the phone you want to buy, and have options. malakas sa smartphone siyempre mag FB, eh wifi kailangan mo or 3g. yan ang malakas makaubos ng battery. review muna.

tip: xda

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    on my iphone and htc titan ll with heavy use it only last a day sometimes even less kung mag damagan mag internet, call and text. my coworker has a samsung s3 and same din sa kanya pag nasa field kami since bukod sa pag surf, call and text yon na din pinang gagamit pang chat at email tapos naka connect pa ang bluetooth sa auto kaya minsan halfday lang ubos na battery namin.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    HTC One X ata yung may magandang chip for energy conservation afaik.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I think you should reorganize your priorities. Battery life can be augmented by any number of ways. However, smartphone feature sets are pretty much fixed, depending on the model you choose, and you're practically stuck with it as long as you own the phone.

Start narrowing down your choices by the major features you need in a smartphone. For instance, the following were my primary concerns. Others were secondary:

1. Can function as a hotspot
    2. Hardware QWERTY keyboard
    3. Android OS
    4. Built-in GPS
    This got me an HTC Desire Z back in 2010.

As I've mentioned, there are a few ways to augment the smartphone's runtime:

1. Buy spare batteries (for smartphones that has a removable battery). I myself got two aftermarket batteries (Mugen brand), sizes are 1800 and 3600 mAH. The Stock battery was only 1300mAH
    2. Get a mobile battery pack. Even CDR-King have these but your mileage may vary
    3. Buy charging cables and/or chargers and strategically put them in places you frequent. For me, I have one at home, another in the car, and another in the office
    Last edited by oj88; November 3rd, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you're looking for a smartphone with the longest possible battery life, forget the branded ones (yes, even Motorola). There's currently a buzz about a smartphone that runs Android ICS on a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor, sports an 8.0MP camera, and boasts of -- brace yourself -- a MONSTER 4160mAh battery (1,000 hours standby time, anyone?). Best of all, it's available for P7,777.

Say hello to the Cloudfone Thrill 430x, a rebranded Innos D9 from China:

Mobile Raptor: Cloudfone Thrill 430x - 4.3-inch phone with a 4160 mAh battery

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think that the longest battery smartphone in the market today are those made by lenovo.
    s3's battery lasts for only a day.
    blackberries last around 2 days, same with the iphones.

among the factors that contibute to shorter battery life is the 3g connection...and running of background apps.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    My Note 2 lasts for 3 days, depende kung paano ko siya gagamitin. My other phone, which is an Omnia Pro lasts almost 3 days din before. Pero the phone right now is more than 2 years old na, so nasa 2 days max nalang ang kaya niya.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast