New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 815 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8142
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sarap sana subukan ang mga bagong smartphones. but i would have to cut my sim card! even if there are adaptors available, in case i change my mind after cutting... nakakapikon...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sarap sana subukan ang mga bagong smartphones. but i would have to cut my sim card! even if there are adaptors available, in case i change my mind after cutting... nakakapikon...
    This is one reason why i'm hesitant to go iphone4... Micro sim.... Then now nano sim... Hirap magpalipat lipat to blackberry and other phones...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy

This is one reason why i'm hesitant to go iphone4... Micro sim.... Then now nano sim... Hirap magpalipat lipat to blackberry and other phones...
    May nabibili namang sim using the same number sa globe. 40 lang. Hehe

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Many are saying the switch to SoLux display from the Super AMOLED Plus will disappoint... And no Octo-core.

More Galaxy S IV Details Emerge: Full-HD LCD3 SoLux Display, Bootscreen Photo

Previously said to arrive on the market with a 4.99 full HD AMOLED screen, the Galaxy S IV flagship device is now rumored to be packed with an LCD3 SoLux Display.

No official confirmation has emerged on the matter for the time being, but SamMobile claims that the change might have been determined by various issues that Samsung is experiencing at its AMOLED factory for the production of full HD screens for the device.

The handset, expected to be unveiled on March 14 as the company’s next flagship Android-based smartphone, is also said to sport a quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor inside, clocked in at 1.9 GHz.

According to a recent analyst report, the South Korean mobile phone maker might experience a series of issues with the power management capabilities of its 8-core Exynos Octa processor, which has determined it to adopt another chip for the device.

Galaxy S IV is also rumored to sport 2GB of RAM, along with 16GB, 31GB and 64GB options when it comes to its internal memory. A microSD memory card slot might also be included in the package.

An official confirmation on the matter has yet to emerge, but the new rumor falls in line with previous leaked details for the device, and it might just pan out.

When launched, Galaxy S IV is expected to measure 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm and to weigh 138 grams. According to some reports, it will sport touch buttons on the front, complemented by a hardware home button, the hallmark of the entire Galaxy S lineup.

Recently leaked photo samples from Galaxy S IV have confirmed that it might sport a 13-megapixel photo snapper on the back, while images with cases for it have shown a squared design, quite different from that of last year’s Galaxy S III smartphone.

The phone is also rumored to sport aluminum on the sides, while featuring a plastic back. Its battery will be removable, the latest hearsay suggests.

The phone’s name appears to have been confirmed as well, at least this is what the alleged bootscreen shot attached to this article suggests.

Samsung will make the Galaxy S IV available for purchase in Black and White flavors, though it remains to be seen when exactly it will kick off sales for it (April was previously said to be the best candidate for that).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    May nabibili namang sim using the same number sa globe. 40 lang. Hehe

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    hassle magpabalik balik eh..

may adaptor kaya for micro sim to be the size of regular sim?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    hassle magpabalik balik eh..

may adaptor kaya for micro sim to be the size of regular sim?
    meron! P200 lang yata bili ko

3 pcs yun isang set...

nano to micro
    nano to regular sim size
    micro to regularsim size

Last edited by shadow; February 24th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

3 pcs yun isang set...

nano to micro
    nano to regular sim size
    micro to regularsim size

sir shadow saan kayo nakabili nito?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

3 pcs yun isang set...

nano to micro
    nano to regular sim size
    micro to regularsim size

ayan wowiesy wala ka ng lusot! siguro naman bibili ka na ng iphone!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    what's next after nano sim?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mact_tors View Post

ayan wowiesy wala ka ng lusot! siguro naman bibili ka na ng iphone!
    Actually meron na dko a nga magamit since i cant shift pa to micro sim...

Smartphone and Cellphone Wars