New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saan meron nyan 90 bucks na TM? Been looking kanina sa may edsa/taft na mall, lahat ay 150 ang sim ng TM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    ....Although...smart has its good offer as well....panget lang that you have to change the dialing procedures just to call someone...
    Hi av8or5,

This is just to prevent the traffic call congestion for post-paid subscribers/ordinary prepaid and keep the GOS and CSR inline with what NTC acquiring SMART to do based on their SPS.

Br,
    SC

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_corolla
    Hi av8or5,

This is just to prevent the traffic call congestion for post-paid subscribers/ordinary prepaid and keep the GOS and CSR inline with what NTC acquiring SMART to do based on their SPS.

Br,
    SC
    yup bro..but for the consumer..it's a little added burden...but bakit 5min lang call duration then cut na..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat pala may dala ka laging ballpen at papel... teka... may bayad ba ang text na iyon?

paano kapag hindi na-connect ang subscriber? hindi ba dapat mababawasan na ang GOS kapag ganun? hindi ba ito loophole sa pag determine ng GOS?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i'll still go sa TM promo. sa naghahanap ng TM sim, sa globe branches 90 bucks lang. hindi ko lang alam yung availability ng sim ngayon sa branches.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    silver..

panu yang dialing procedure na yan? di mo nasabi sakin ung tungkol jan kanina ah..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i got a new smart sim kagabi around 7pm. it has p50 load na daw so nagpa-eload pa ako ng 115.. the saleslady said that to register, i should text 258 and send it to 889. so ginawa ko, but smart's 889 reply was "Thank you for your registration request. To serve you better, we are currently enhancing the service. Service will be available on March 12".. i didn't receive anymore messages after that one so she said to register na lang bukas..

so i tried to register again around 1:50am today,march 12. and here's the smart's reply thru 889... "Sorry the promo for SMART 258 UNLIMITED CALL has already ended"... i tried to do it again 2 minutes later but got the same reply..

HUWATTTTTT...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    raikonen..hintayin mo lang reply ni silver..hehehe

pagalingan ngayon ang tatlong provider sa pagbigay ng cheap calls..hahaha

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i got a new smart sim kagabi around 7pm. it has p50 load na daw so nagpa-eload pa ako ng 115.. the saleslady said that to register, i should text 258 and send it to 889. so ginawa ko, but smart's 889 reply was "Thank you for your registration request. To serve you better, we are currently enhancing the service. Service will be available on March 12".. i didn't receive anymore messages after that one so she said to register na lang bukas..

so i tried to register again around 1:50am today,march 12. and here's the smart's reply thru 889... "Sorry the promo for SMART 258 UNLIMITED CALL has already ended"... i tried to do it again 2 minutes later but got the same reply..

HUWATTTTTT...
    tried it again just now. still the same reply... will this gonna be a ONE-DAY promo...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    one day promo....nagoyo kau ng smart hehe joke!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Smart 25/8