New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Dapat may facility din online ir through their shops ang mga telco to unlink a number to their identity. Para sa mga taong mawawala or manakaw ang phone.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Dapat may facility din online ir through their shops ang mga telco to unlink a number to their identity. Para sa mga taong mawawala or manakaw ang phone.
    but they have to be reported as stolen by their owners, first.
    deactivate them, siguro. make them useless to the unlawful user.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but they have to be reported as stolen by their owners, first.
    deactivate them, siguro. make them useless to the unlawful user.
    I'm not familiar with prepaid sims but I don't recall the telco having the facility to deactivate them. Sa postpaid pwede since they can identify the owner.

So maybe they should put a facility where costumers can deactivate and unlink a sim from their name. That might cost a customer at least a half day of leave from work since they have to present their ID on the telco to prove their identity.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I am a Globe Postpaid/Platinum customer, do I have to register my SIM?

All existing Globe Postpaid, Globe Platinum, and Globe Business postpaid customers will be pre-registered by Globe using the details provided upon initial application. However, we will get in touch with you should there be missing information needed in order to comply with the SIM Registration Act.
    I hope they keep their word. But TBH, I can't recall what sort of documents I gave them when I applied for my postpaid acct. That was maybe 25 years ago.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Pano kaya gomo, globe din?
    Solb na pala, inedit ko lang details, fake name kasi gamit ko [emoji28]screenshot_2022-12-23-14-17-50-920-edit_ph.gomo.gomoph.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Solb na pala, inedit ko lang details, fake name kasi gamit ko [emoji28]screenshot_2022-12-23-14-17-50-920-edit_ph.gomo.gomoph.jpg
    Parang name lang at date of birth nandun sa gomo. Tapos nickname pa nakalagay sa kin. Baka makulong ako. [emoji23]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Parang name lang at date of birth nandun sa gomo. Tapos nickname pa nakalagay sa kin. Baka makulong ako. [emoji23]
    Yup, that's why I edited it to place my real name, iwas kulong [emoji28]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I also rectified my data as well on my GOMO account as soon as I got their simreg reminder.

I originally only put in an alias (the name of the phone it's in). But really, I'm using it as a dedicated hotspot. It's not like I'm going to use it for texting or calls. Still, they might do an audit and decide that "Oppo A5s" doesn't look like a valid human name. lol

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yup, that's why I edited it to place my real name, iwas kulong [emoji28]
    Kailangan kaya buong name? 2 kasi first name ko eh. Pero I usually use just 1 first name. 2 first lang gamit ko sa mga financial and legal documents.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Di ko rin sure pero baka pwede kahit 1 lang siguro kasi may ID at selfie naman.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast