New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

full review...
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_p1-review-143.php

di ko type yung ginawa nila sa keypad (ala blackberry pearl). pang chauffeur driven na talaga. basically same as the P990 sans bigger ram (128 vs 64), xenon flash and a 3.2MP cam. but everything else, inlcluding the processor and OS (UIQ 3.0) are retained.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm nice upgrade...but i got really tired of my old P900's weight and bulk...ayoko na sa smartphone, so now motorazr v6 maxx na ako

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Sony Ericsson P1 is based on the Symbian 9.1 OS and runs with the UIQ 3.0 interface. It doesn't boast some revolutionary features, but it's all about the complete set of function it offers.

Those include a 2.6" 262K color touchscreen TFT display with a QVGA resolution, a 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus, 3G support with video calls and Wi-Fi, just to name a few. The goodies don't end here and they continue with stereo Bluetooth, QWERTY keyboard (like the one seen in Sony Ericsson M600), USB, FM radio and a Memory Stick Micro M2 slot.

System wise, it has a 208 MHz processor just as Sony Ericsson P990 and Sony Ericsson M600, but carries twice the RAM (128MB) plus it has 160MB of integrated memory available to the user. As with all UIQ 3 smartphones it is equipped with handwriting recognition system, MS Office documents viewer/editor and it even has a business card scanner application, that as we saw in P990 works reliably to scan a business card and to insert the data from it directly to your Contacts list.

The Sony Ericsson P1 will be commercially available in Q3, 2007.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    existing thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37753

mas type ko pa rin P990 dahil sa conventional keypad.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sorry, didn't notice your post.. kindly delete this thread na lang.. thanks..

SE P1i