New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To all:
    Been planning lately to buy the Sony Ericson K800i phone, but before getting it... wanted to get some first hand info/experience from those who have it.
    Please share thanks...

Mods: Pakimove/delete na lang if this is not the appropriate forum to post, tnx.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    (dapat ata ito nasa tech talk)
    para di ot: my officemate has one, he has only one rant.... up to 1000 lang ang entry ng phone book. and yes, my officemate has around 1400 contacts....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks HG for moving this one.

Me too got nearly 1000 contacts, and that is a good input... anybody out there got so share about their K800i?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Joystick. It uses the same joystick as the k750i which is known to malfuncture prematurely. I should know, nagloloko na yung sa sa 750i ko e. Less than a year palang yun.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kupaloids View Post
    Joystick. It uses the same joystick as the k750i which is known to malfuncture prematurely. I should know, nagloloko na yung sa sa 750i ko e. Less than a year palang yun.
    That's just dirty. Mine is, too, but I just don't have the time to have it fixed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wow!! more than 1000 contacts? that must be a PITA to enter them using the phone keys. i hope it can be syncronized with a computer for easier data entry.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    900+ ang contacts ko. thanks to ActiveSync and MS Outlook, i can easily transfer my contacts whenever i change my phone.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for general back-up (sms, phonebook etc.) i use MyPhoneExplorer + bluetooth dongle. neat little program

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    That's just dirty. Mine is, too, but I just don't have the time to have it fixed.
    Yup! It's just dirty. I clean the joystick with electric contact cleaner from time to time. Pero compared to other phones, masyado syang mabilis dumumi and require cleaning. Buti nalang wala warranty yung phone ko kaya I can open it without thinking of voiding the warranty.

Hassle na din minsan mag linis e.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Panget dito ang AF(auto focus) mode niya.
    Madali magasgas lens cover
    Silicon case design availability
    joystick dumihin
    Maliit masyado ang (micro)memory card at masyadong mahal.
    Hindi lumalabas how many total inbox msgs.

Pero over all...it's value for money. Wala naman celphone na walang negative feedbacks eh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SE K800i User Pros and Cons Experience