New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Has anyone seen an unlocked version on sale locally? i'm getting quite curious about this whole Android thing B)

There are a few cheaper alternatives like the I5700 and I5530, pero parang bitin(no multitouch, <1ghz processor)...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Wala pa unlocked version. Next year pa. Globe extended the exclusivity deal.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    meron sa ghills akong nakita. also check out the HTC Android phones.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Saw some slightly used ones in tipidcp.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I had mine unlocked 2 weekends ago in Greenhills. They finally have the unlock!!!!

Mahal lang.... I paid 2k to unlock my Galaxy S 9000 (from Globe)

This is a great phone at half the price of an iPhone 4 !!!!!!! I love it. If I want to play iPhone games, i just use my iPad
    I'm liking Androids toys... some of this stuff you can't get on the iPhone yet.

Only problem with the Galaxy is the battery life... when I'm using 3G and the maps app, I'm lucky to get a full day from the charge (I go around a lot for inspections, and I was playing with the maps thingie for fun).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not really a fan of big phones but I got intrigued by the Android thing when my wife got an SE X10.

Good thing they came out with a X10 mini pro. I still have the same Android functionality in a small package but with a whole QWERTY keyboard, not the one on-screen.

The Samsung looks great and its one hot Android phone.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dumadami na android users dito ah
    what have you guys installed from the market so far?

so far i got Note Everything, OI File Manager, Advanced Task Killer, Andoku, Bubble, CardioTrainer, ConnectBot, ConvertPad, GoogleTalk, gStrings, Labyrinth, Jewels, Skype, Videos, WifiAnalyzer, Smooth Calendar, GymLog

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I had mine unlocked 2 weekends ago in Greenhills. They finally have the unlock!!!!

Mahal lang.... I paid 2k to unlock my Galaxy S 9000 (from Globe)

This is a great phone at half the price of an iPhone 4 !!!!!!! I love it. If I want to play iPhone games, i just use my iPad
    Sir magkano bili mo?

Anyone brave enough to try the Froyo upgrade? :D i think i'll wait for the factory-installed Froyo...
    Last edited by badkuk; September 2nd, 2010 at 07:11 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Not really a fan of big phones but I got intrigued by the Android thing when my wife got an SE X10.

Good thing they came out with a X10 mini pro. I still have the same Android functionality in a small package but with a whole QWERTY keyboard, not the one on-screen.

The Samsung looks great and its one hot Android phone.
    yeah me too, also not a fan of big phones.

but this Motorola might be worth waiting

Specs looks okay

sana i-release din dito

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    dumadami na android users dito ah
    what have you guys installed from the market so far?

so far i got Note Everything, OI File Manager, Advanced Task Killer, Andoku, Bubble, CardioTrainer, ConnectBot, ConvertPad, GoogleTalk, gStrings, Labyrinth, Jewels, Skype, Videos, WifiAnalyzer, Smooth Calendar, GymLog
    I would recommend Google Goggles, Advance Task Killer, Yahoo Droid, Ringroid, Shazam, LED light, Photoshop, Bluetooth File Transfer, Evernote.

For fun, get the Chess (pretty smart), Talking Tom, Air Control, and if you are a Trekkie, Tricorder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S