New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys, anong mga applications found on your phone? Yung installed ha. Please share naman ano yung functions nito.

I have Gizmo5, thanks to kuya jedi for the info about this. I can now chat with my friends anywhere. Kahit sa overpass, o sa loob ng bus o taxi or walking along macapagal avenue from blue wave to wtc.

Another software I have is iSkoot but I haven't tried it yet. It can call Skype users daw. Di pa kasi online kuya ko sa HK so hintay na muna ako to try the software.

I am looking for a much better browser sa e61, I don't know how to open a new window and I think browsing is very slow. Anything you can add guys?
    Last edited by drey; December 12th, 2007 at 01:20 AM.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aside from gizmo5.com , im also using ebuddy.com on my e61i and n95 , although mas gusto ko na gamitin ang gizmo5 kasi mas madaling gamitin and aside sa chat feature pwede pa sya for voip

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yup, I tried calling you nga kanina when I was inside the taxi. hehehe.... You didn't answer the call. Imagine calling my friends, thirty minutes for ten pesos! That's a WOW!

Anyway, there was no sign that it's calling kasi hindi nag ri-ring, just a message that I am calling you.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    cge nga list kayo dito kasi di ko pa turn-over 6120 sa dad ko. ano ba ok na mga S60 apps

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The Symbian version of TomTom, for GPS navigation.

A hell lot better than Nokia's Smart2Go which came with my N95. Better GUI, better (and more) maps, and no subscription needed - which means no additional charges.

Using Homer Simpson's voice for navigational guidance is a bit distracting, so I reverted it to its plain-dry Brit voice.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For my N80:
    IrRemote (new version)
    NTorch Lite (flashlight app)
    mLock (keylock app)
    Y-Browser (system browser)
    Handy Weather (weather report software connecting via GPRS, 3G or WiFi)
    M!Weather (another weather software but freeware)
    Blueradar (bluetooth detect app)
    MGMaps (Mobile Google Earth)
    BombSweeper (game)
    Diamond Mine (game)
    Platinum Solitare (game)
    SameGame2 (game)
    Sodoku (game)
    Calcium (calculator)
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 14th, 2007 at 08:52 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nice collection there sir GH.

I was wondering about yung weather software mo... is it good and accurate?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Nice collection there sir GH.
    Thanks. I also just added Psiloc's miniGPS application to my phone. It uses cellular sites to know where you are currently. You can tag certain locations and make it as a trigger for the phone to do something.

Example, if you go to work, the wallpaper is changed to the company logo. When you go home, the wallpaper changes to the picture of your wife. It can also give alarm, send SMS, or activate/deactivate your bluetooth, change celfone's profile based on location triggers (entering or leaving).

Weirdly, it also keeps a log of the cell sites (with labels) so you can actually trace the path your phone have taken during a time period. (GSM based tracking anyone?)

I was wondering about yung weather software mo... is it good and accurate?
    It's pretty accurate within 48 hours. The extended 5 day weather report is good way to gauge the weather in the next few days, especially if planning to travel here or abroad. Of course, updating the data is also important. That is why it is set to update the data every morning via my home wifi system before I leave for work.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 14th, 2007 at 08:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yung GPS and weather... is the service free of charge?
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    how do I update the roadmaps for my E90 Nokia Maps application? Doesnt seem to have much detail in the maps.
    The E90 use smart2go, too, right? AFAIK, they still don't have a detailed map of the Philippines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
S60 Users... Ano apps ninyo?