New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    On hindsight, mas mabuti pa stick vacuum na lang binili ko, sa wires lang naman ako naha hassle ng current vacuum ko, pero mas madali siya kasi igagalaw mo lang konti ang furniture(may sliders ang paa ng furniture namin) para ma vac ang ilalim sabay balik. Kapag robot naku, tinatabi ko pa lahat ng furniture at ung sofa ko kinakalsuhan ko pa dahil naiipit ang robot. Di rin kaya ng robot ang stairs. Di ko rin ma risk na linisin nya ang 2nd flr hallway kasi maski nay anti fall protection sya, takot pa rin ako na malaglag sa stairs
    Yup if you only have one, handheld vacuum is the way to go.

I have both, robovac only gets 80% of the job done (floors and low carpets only). 20% imamanual mo parin.

If you get the handheld vac then it can do 100% of the job - floors, carpets, shelves, sofas, beds, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014

btw it's also nice to have a smaller vac. the stick vac is powerful and all but it's difficult to clean car interior and other tight spaces with it

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have both, robovac only gets 80% of the job done (floors and low carpets only). 20% imamanual mo parin.
    yup... Robovac will vaccum your floor everyday. best part, wala ka sa house pag-nag-vaccum sya

kami... once/twice a day -> robovac
    once a week -> Dyson
    every other week -> Rainbow vac (kasama kasi mattress and sofa)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    yup... Robovac will vaccum your floor everyday. best part, wala ka sa house pag-nag-vaccum sya

kami... once/twice a day -> robovac
    once a week -> Dyson
    every other week -> Rainbow vac (kasama kasi mattress and sofa)
    Yup, that's like cleaning your teeth, you get a deep clean once a week and a toothbrush in between. Do you have a lot of pets? Sobra ata ang daily, I tried that, and on the second day, it only got about 20% dirt compared to the 1st day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    When getting a cordless vacuum, get one that is powerful enough ... got the Deerma VC25 and sometimes wish for more suction power ...

Update on the Xiaomi Mi Mop Pro vacuum (chinese version) ... the vacuum forgets the cleaning schedule area every now and then ... it remembers the schedule but keeps on forgetting which rooms to clean ... so it cleans all rooms ... got tired of having to reset it ... the Xiaomi Mi 1C is the better buy ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yup, that's like cleaning your teeth, you get a deep clean once a week and a toothbrush in between. Do you have a lot of pets? Sobra ata ang daily, I tried that, and on the second day, it only got about 20% dirt compared to the 1st day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I'm using a Xiaomi Gen 1 robo vac, it only does 2 passes per area (Unlike more modern ones that can detect if the area still has dirt/dust)

So using it everyday means may chance na sa day 2 nya makuha yung di nya nakuha nung previous day.

No pets. pero 2 ladies in our house who also works out daily (since gym is closed) kaya ang daming hair...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    When getting a cordless vacuum, get one that is powerful enough ... got the Deerma VC25 and sometimes wish for more suction power ...

Update on the Xiaomi Mi Mop Pro vacuum (chinese version) ... the vacuum forgets the cleaning schedule area every now and then ... it remembers the schedule but keeps on forgetting which rooms to clean ... so it cleans all rooms ... got tired of having to reset it ... the Xiaomi Mi 1C is the better buy ...
    Even turbo mode for the Deerma?

I tried it before, sakto naman for tiled floors and shelf tops. It’s bitin for carpets though.

Even my Dyson vacuum, I have to use turbo mode for carpets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Deerma VC25 is fine in most cases ... there are just times when you wish it has more power to get some stuck item or dust in a crevice ... Looking at (Xiaomi) Dreame vacuums which copied Dyson designs ...

Hair stuck in vacuum roller brushes are quite annoying ... Dyson has designed roller brushes that do not get entangled with hair ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    "Robots taking over the world" has to start somewhere....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Deerma VC25 is fine in most cases ... there are just times when you wish it has more power to get some stuck item or dust in a crevice ... Looking at (Xiaomi) Dreame vacuums which copied Dyson designs ...

Hair stuck in vacuum roller brushes are quite annoying ... Dyson has designed roller brushes that do not get entangled with hair ...
    I can't find it the thread where there's a lengthy discussion on Derma cordless stick vacuum. I want to buy a 2nd one for my daughter's room, mainly for her hair, sobrang dami and is frequently blown outside to the hall and down on our living room. Choosing between the VC01, VC20 and VC25. It seems that the VC 01 has the most suction power, lightest and no roller for hair to get entangled on. Any advice, from owners? Thanks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast