New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Buhayin kolang po..

*smalltimer, saan po yung dealer pwede ba malaman? I need 12V 7AH ValveRegulated Lead Acid for my APC UPS, Liebert, and Tripp-lite UPS. APC center Clixlogic qouted me P1470 each OEM batteries, unfortunately malayo akosa QC.

Saan po yung Elfoh?? May mare-recommend ba kayo dealer/retailer within my area Pasay, Manila..Yuasa,Haze, or any replacement brand basta within specs.. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Nakita korin Elfoh after ilang pages sa google. hehe..pasensya napo.. Pero share konarin for future reference:
    Clixlogic: #88 Don Primitivo Don Antonio Heights Barangay Holy Spirit QC Tel#9321572/ 4287955/ 7382060
    Elfoh mktg., Unit F/G golden Arcade, 580 F.Torres St., Gonzalo Puyat Tel#736-6609 - Panasonic 7.2aH(P800) and Vision 7.0aH(P550) brand both made in China. Wala na daw sila Yuasa kaya Vision nalang siguro kukunin ko..Anyway nakita ko gumagamit din kami ng Vision brand sa -48V rectifier kaya mukhang okey..Yung Panasonic mejo hindiko sigurado kung okey dami kc fake nun sa raon..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you're not familiar with that, as in really really familiar, better buy the original. Batteries can explode if used improperly.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    we have a large UPS with 8 pcs 12V 5Ah batteries. grouped into 2, group A in series, so 48V. then group B also in series.

then group A is wired in parallel to group B. so effectively 48V 10Ah.

I'm planning to "upgrade" it by getting 4 pcs 12V 38Ah. costs about 5k each. what do you think guys?

gonna use motolite valve-regulated lead acid.

our UPS is a 3000VA/2000W unit with cooling fan so heat shouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by Psylocke; November 7th, 2008 at 10:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    [SIZE=2]Yup, thats why i will stick to the specs 12v 7aH and perform burn-in test..

But im also thinking what would happen if i install the 7.2aH battery in my APC UPS instead of the original 7.0aH..I know this is a capacity upgrade, but would that also mean an additional load to the charger that could damage the UPS? I guess this is similar to what Sir Psylocke is thinking..

As what ive observed, our building 10KVA, and 15KVA UPS batteries are of fixed number of pieces and banks, and i have'nt seen the power people doing battery addition on UPS. In telco setup however, rectifiers can handle runtime upgrade by adding battery banks in parallel, and most modern rectifiers auto adjust or have manual adjustment to fine-tune the charging current for the number of battery banks installed..

Can anyone confirm if battery upgrade for UPS would be safe?. Any power plant or infrustructure engineer there? tnx
    [/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
replacement battery for UPS