New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys I'm thinking of changing my ref of 12 years very soon. I saw this big samsung side by side doors ref with water and ice dispensers and it's nice then nakita ko kanina yun Whirlpool na side by side din, ok din siya but medyo mas mahal lang (P188T). Anybody can give me advise reagrding which is better as far as features are concern? Thanks
    Last edited by CaRGirL; September 27th, 2005 at 07:54 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hmmm... We have a 20 cu. ft ref made by LG and it does what a ref should, to cool and freeze whats inside it. It has only one door for the ref, one for the freezer. No water and ice dispenser, though those would be nice features the cost is too high. If you can afford it though why not? Our ref cost about 20k a few years back.

My friends' family has a samsung ref with the water and ice dispenser thingy, it looked quite good, If I had the money I'd probably buy the biggest two door ref they have with all the goodies. Both brands are good and reliable. I'm inclined towards the samsung though...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wag ka na bumili ng 2-door whirpool, mahal paayos nyan yun sa kaibigan ko nasira ref nila, ang repair cost aabot daw ng 40k, ayun yun freezer side d na nagagamit, la pa pambayad.

yun isa naman kaibigan nakabili ng samsung with water/ice dispenser, guess how much? 13k. nabili nila sa auction sa valenzuela/sa novaliches ba yun. reason for 13k: may dent sa gilid na parang tinadyakan. but it functions well, gamit nila sa resto biz nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys. Mura yun 13K for the samsung with the water and ice dispenser na 2 doors. P118k sa abenson yun ah. How about yung mga european brands? Anybody?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by InVitro25
    Thanks guys. Mura yun 13K for the samsung with the water and ice dispenser na 2 doors. P118k sa abenson yun ah. How about yung mga european brands? Anybody?
    P118k for a ref ???? Mama mia. Who would buy a ref like that.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung sa akin samsung 2 door ref naka paylite 5K per month for 12 months

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d
    Hmmm... We have a 20 cu. ft ref made by LG and it does what a ref should, to cool and freeze whats inside it. It has only one door for the ref, one for the freezer. No water and ice dispenser, though those would be nice features the cost is too high. If you can afford it though why not? Our ref cost about 20k a few years back.
    We also have an LG ref at home.

Galing nung mga mini fans located all over the ref! From the doors to the base! Kaya maganda yung temp distribution and walang napapanis! Hehehe...

40K++ yata ang bili namin. So far so good.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bought our side by side frigidaire sa duty free sometime in 1999...

dunno if this racket still exist... kausap ko salesman noon sa makati, then in one corner he instructed me to go to duty-free, and look for this man -- which gave me a passport from a newly arrived ofw from saudi.. of course, naka-name ang address sa ofw, but na-deliver naman ang unit sa haus.. cost? 56k including 5k tip sa fixer. MM doing price that time was 75k

metal finish na ref ang gaganda, but u must check: press your palm gently sa finish, and dapat gone finger or palm markings in a few seconds.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whirlpool frost free aluminum body binili namin 2 years ago...so far so good...forgot the exact model pero ganito itsura

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i use whirlpool 21.9 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator, wala lng nga dispenser, got it as a redemption gift from a supplier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Refrigerators