New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i think more understeer..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi guys! Newbie here on racing simulations.

I'm planning to buy a G27 for GT5 and I'm also interested in joining simracingph. What do I need to get me started? Download rFactor? Thanks and hope to play with you guys soon!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi. I've long been playing car games and have since evolved from my keyboard-wielding NFSU arcade-physics days to seeking more realism. By realism I mean NFS Shift without any aids on and at the hardest setting, same with F1 2010. Obviously these games are not hardcore sim racers. And that's an avenue I want to explore next.

I've been hearing rFactor, GTR2, RBR, etc. as the dominant names in PC sim racing. I really want to try it out. How do you download the cars? If I'm not mistaken, these cars are just mods right, so they're not built in with the game?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hi guys visit us sa www.simracingph.com :] sorry sa late reply hehe, there are many pinoy playing sim racing there last time grid namin umabot ng 15 halos puno ung server(pero may new servern a ngaun so it can go to 43 racers).. its fun :] we use rfactor dn kasi flexy sya madaming pedeng gawin, madaming cars to choose and tracks also..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    matagal ko na d na bisita tong thread sorry hehe.

but anyway as what DBrady said you'll find everything you need at the site (www.simracingph.com) from downloading rfactor, [SIZE=1]cracking it, [/SIZE][SIZE=2]downloading and installing the mods, to connecting to the server (online)

see you on the track
    [/SIZE]

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Racing Simulators