New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    siguro nga, kasi pag movies wala naman problem eh. pag ginawa lang na "TV Show" yung video kind nya, hindi na lumalabas sa ipod. di ba meron ka mga tv shows sa ipod mo? saan ba dapat nakalagay?
    I wonder if TV Shows is reserved for tv shows bought from the iTunes store? I think all other "homemade" videos will default to Movies (under iTunes' Library). Are you trying to copy files directly or are you making new playlists (like mine here) first and then coying them to the iPod?

I won't have my iPod until a couple of weeks from now when we go out shopping. But, it's a good thing I find about any issues now.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hhmm, dont have playlist on my videos/music videos and tv shows. when i copied them, it automatically moved on the tv shows. i guess i have to make a playlist then. I think you have to create a playlist where you will put the tv shows. hhmm, try ko mamaya pag nalobat. then i'll let you know. btw, i would love to see what's inside that playlist between music videos and star trek. :bwahaha: **** king! :rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    check mo sa movies baka nandun....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ruel23 View Post
    check mo sa movies baka nandun....
    wala din eh, baka nga kelangan ko pa gumawa ng playlist.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wala din eh, baka nga kelangan ko pa gumawa ng playlist.
    1. Make the playlist
    2. Drag the files you want from the Library (Movies) to the playlist
    3. Hook up iPod
    4. File--->Update iPod

That's what I remember

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    1. Make the playlist
    2. Drag the files you want from the Library (Movies) to the playlist
    3. Hook up iPod
    4. File--->Update iPod

That's what I remember
    Got it chief. I made a smart playlist, then put the 2 "TV Shows" on it, as I take a look on my ipod, there it is. Point is, you have to make a playlist first before you can play the "TV Show" kind of movie on Ipod. It would be easy if there's a TV Show inline with video playlist, music videos, movies.. etc. Thanks again Jun.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Got it chief. I made a smart playlist, then put the 2 "TV Shows" on it, as I take a look on my ipod, there it is. Point is, you have to make a playlist first before you can play the "TV Show" kind of movie on Ipod. It would be easy if there's a TV Show inline with video playlist, music videos, movies.. etc. Thanks again Jun.
    Well, you get to enjoy yours now. I won't get mine until my wife goes shopping which is not for another 2 weeks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Well, you get to enjoy yours now. I won't get mine until my wife goes shopping which is not for another 2 weeks.
    nah, i dont think so. my brother and sister are borrowing it sicne last week. have to lend it to them for a week. 2 weeks? it'll be short, just dont think of the Ipod too much. download all the stuff you want to watch. :hihihi:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Question on Ipod Video