New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ^where did you get it?

I wonder if they have Bavin powerbanks at the stalls at LCM/168. Are there fakes Bavin powerbanks?
    I got mine at the Cherry Mobile store at Market Market.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    btw, regarding xiaomi powerbank, madami fakes dead giveaway yung black na powerbank. xiaomi doesnt have a black powerbank.

another way is to charge the powerbank and while it is charging, use the powerbank to charge your phone. if it charges the phone while charging itself, you got yourself the real deal. it uses the texas instrument design/circuit.

if it doesnt, its a fake

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Can I use this test with other powerbanks as well?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    btw, regarding xiaomi powerbank, madami fakes dead giveaway yung black na powerbank. xiaomi doesnt have a black powerbank.

another way is to charge the powerbank and while it is charging, use the powerbank to charge your phone. if it charges the phone while charging itself, you got yourself the real deal. it uses the texas instrument design/circuit.

if it doesnt, its a fake
    Pag fake nga, masisira na ba ito? Sayang naman

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ^Can I use this test with other powerbanks as well?
    depends on their design. i can speak only for xiaomi since i researched it when i was looking for powerbanks. sobra hassle dahil dami fake. pyxis na lang kinuha ko. btw, i got a fake 1 before i researched hehe

if its fake, it will not damage thr device. sobra tagal nga lang din pala mag charge...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Sulit yung Romoss power bank. Basta yung orig. Tsaka dapat aware sa computation kung ilan talaga yung need na capacity. Common mistakes kasi nung iba iniisip, kung 2000mah ang battery ng phone and 6000mah sa power bank ay makaka tatlong charge sila. More or less mga isang full charge lang or 1 and a half charge.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    from what i gathered, there is about 20% loss sa powerbanks. so if the powerbank is 10000mah (assuming they indicated real capacity), you can only charge a 2000mah battery about 3-3.5x only.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Depending on the design of the DC to DC converter w/c is a boost and buck ckt. Its basically just a laptop batteries in parallel, the more cells the higher the aH.

I bought a cheap P150 5600mAh, it lasted only 2months before the converter lost boost. Replaced it with Sanyo Probox 5200mAh, cells are made in japan. Almost a year na, so far so good.
    Last edited by 12vdc; January 1st, 2015 at 05:16 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1420100315.932453.jpg

The dc to dc converter, a very bad design. Im suspecting board damaged the chip because of visible dirt behind it maybe too tight prints input and output mounts are too close, current creepage shorted the chip.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Okay din ba moyou brand? May bavin sa LCM 9000 mah for 1k

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast