The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Currently available or upcoming:

- 11.6 inch display, touchscreen a plus
    - at least an Intel dual core Celeron CPU
    - 5 hours or more battery life
    - user-replaceable/upgradeable RAM(up to 8GB) and HDD(2.5" SATA)
    - 25k pesos max
    - tough, as in pwedeng i lamba lamba. Am not the most caring person when it comes to gadgets

For the work i do currently, mas bagay pa rin laptop ^_^

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Check out Lenovo's Yoga 300. I held one a few days ago and the build quality is impressive.

Yoga 300 (11 inch) | Affordable, Thin, & Light Multimode | Lenovo (PH)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am using a LenoThinkpad E130.
    Intel i5, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB DASD.
    HDMI, Wireless, USB ports. wala lang DVD drive.
    Battery life, around 9 hours.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; December 7th, 2015 at 03:28 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you want tough you should look at asus' offerings but Lenovo is pretty good

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What's your take on the spying allegations against Lenovo? i hear the CIA, MI6, etc have refused to use Lenovo products...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    What's your take on the spying allegations against Lenovo? i hear the CIA, MI6, etc have refused to use Lenovo products...
    basta made in china.

like yung mga picture viewers dati, di ba may built in virus that infects the usb then may program siya to upload your files to servers in china. yung sa sd cards same din. pati phones na made in china same din may spy chips.
    this is the main reason why the national broadband deal with ZTE was objected to. it is not merely the price or kickbacks. kung natuloy e all files ng philippine government pwede na nila ma-access.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Nothing less than Asus brand. Trust me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Its true. But then again I dont have any state secrets with me so I dont mind using Lenovo products.

Besides, if the Chinese really target a country or person for hacking kayang kaya na nilang gawin through so many means

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i don't like Asus' current 11.6 inch offerings. The E202SA seems promising though.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    could be true, could be not.
    however, if you use the off the shelf configuration, including the standard drivers, that could be the reason.
    if you had it reformatted clean and have no state secrets in your unit.... why bother?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast