New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you mean to say, the manufacturer will not honor its standard warranty, if the item was not purchased from them but from another seller?

example.
    "sony".
    let us say, sony warranties its products for 2 years.
    i buy a sony from lazada, which warranties it for 1 year only.
    appliance malfunctions after 3 months. will the local sony repair shop honor the warranty? or do i have to send it back to lazada? what if item malfunctions after 18 months?
    Usually pag branded products sila din ang merchant sa Lazada. Like your example Sony PH din ang seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    you mean to say, the manufacturer will not honor its standard warranty, if the item was not purchased from them but from another seller?

example.
    "sony".
    appliance malfunctions after 3 months. will the local sony repair shop honor the warranty? or do i have to send it back to lazada? what if item malfunctions after 18 months?
    You have to trace who the lazada vendor is and beg for them honor the warranty.

Happened when i bought a canon printer. Canon did not honor the warranty and even billed me with a check up fee since as far as they are concerned, my printer was a gray import.

Never found the vendor from lazada who sold the item.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012

example.
    "sony".
    I you bought it from an authrorized dealer, they will honor. Meron yan warranty certificate doc.

Pero kung Lazada, at naka specify doon sa warranty ay 3-months lang. Sasabihin ni Lazada, "exprired na po warranty ng order nyo. Kayo na pong makipag usap sa seller, labas na kami dyan."

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so, if lazada grey-marketed it, and it malfunctions, you are at lazada's mercy.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Pag TV, I highly discourage na bumili sa Lazada. Sa shipping palang ng TV mo, kelangan mo na ipagdasal na maayos makarating sayo

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    I live outside of Metro Manila and we have limited choices when it comes to shops so ordering items online via Lazada and other sites have become normal for me.

Already bought a few tvs from Lazada. First was sort of an experiment so I only bought a small LCD TV for around 5k pesos, TV was delivered with no issues and still working a couple of years in.

Second purchase was not so good. The model I bought is almost 4k cheaper in Lazada but my order had to be cancelled because of stock availability.

3rd purchase also went well, no issues with delivery and the TV is still working ok.

My advise for prospective buyers is review, review, review before committing to a purchase. Review the particular model well, review the seller and review the reviews left by buyers on the item page. Read the fine print as some of the items that are priced low do not have warranties.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Pahirapan daw ang support dyan sa Lazada. Dami kong nakikitang reklamo sa Lazada puro appliances. Imo bumili ka nalang sa mga local malls

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Minsan kasi nabubulag tayo sa mga price drops nila. Pero kung icocompare mo sa mall mas mura o hindi nagkakalayo..

- Buying dapat dyan lagi then lagi napupunta sa mall.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234