New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May listing ba ng mga villages na nilabas?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    once we're invited for a party, a condo somewhere in BGC. guests are ushered to park their cars to the bottom end of the basement parking. (i found most of the buildings at BGC have relatively small/tight floor area).
    lintek kung hindi ako nagkakamali i parked my car 9 floors below the ground! hindi ako claustrophobic but i cannot recall how fast i managed to get out of the building that time when i get my car to leave.
    basta ang tanda ko umiiyak ang mga gulong ko habang papaakyat sa ground level, ewan ko lang kung makikita pa ako kung sakaling lumindol at mag-collapse yung building na iyon.
    parang sa globe towers yan sa pioneer.... ang lalim ng basement parking.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    once we're invited for a party, a condo somewhere in BGC. guests are ushered to park their cars to the bottom end of the basement parking. (i found most of the buildings at BGC have relatively small/tight floor area).
    lintek kung hindi ako nagkakamali i parked my car 9 floors below the ground! hindi ako claustrophobic but i cannot recall how fast i managed to get out of the building that time when i get my car to leave.
    basta ang tanda ko umiiyak ang mga gulong ko habang papaakyat sa ground level, ewan ko lang kung makikita pa ako kung sakaling lumindol at mag-collapse yung building na iyon.
    parang sa globe towers yan sa pioneer.... ang lalim ng basement parking..... if i remember it right, nagpark ata ako dun around 7 levels down.... took me around 15 - 20 minutes to reach ground level.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    May listing ba ng mga villages na nilabas?
    57 subdivisions, villages traversed by West Valley Fault

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    To
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

but they'll be able to identify your sorry carcass, even if badly decomposed, because of the plate number on the car you were crushed in..
    haha.
    more ghoulish humor.

ang ayoko sa basement of basements parking.. hindi nila ini-aircon! pa-init nang pa-init habang bumababa... parang palapit nang palapit na sa hades.. or is it because the building's giant engines for gensets and aircons and water pumps are there..?
    yung car ko tuloy, after the party.. napaka-init sa loob!
    Naka park na ako sa isang building sa makati na 7 level under,iniisip ko na baka biglang lumabas si :evil:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Very unfortunate naman for affected property owners and villages. Valle Verde, Greenmeadows, White Plains were also among the list of villages passed by the valley fault.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi to all,
    Ano bang condos ang affected ng fault?
    I was looking if Eastwood City is affected and mukhang hindi naman?
    Or its proximity to blue ridge & white plains make it susceptible to big damage pag more than 7.2?

Hi to all,
    Or its proximity to blue ridge & white plains make it susceptible to big damage pag more than 7.2?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    List is incomplete for Cavite

Dagdag mo pa dyan ang Ayala Westgrove Heights at South Forbes

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This site is genius, you can just type your address and it will show your site's distance from the fault line.

Project Tremors | Instigators
    Last edited by shadow; June 5th, 2015 at 09:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Hi to all,

Hi to all,
    not clear ang question mo sa 1st paragraph pero kung ang tanong ba anong distance ang safe sa structure from fault line to structure? acct'g to phivolcs 5 meters away from fault line is already safe. I'm not an engineer here but would a structures be safer nearest to the fault line compared to xx meters away? a similar concept when an object drops in a pool. do you notice how strong the wave is from stone to farthest wave???

Hi to all,

Hi to all,
    not clear ang question mo sa 1st paragraph pero kung ang tanong ba anong distance ang safe sa structure from fault line to structure? acct'g to phivolcs 5 meters away from fault line is already safe. I'm not an engineer here but would a structures be safer nearest to the fault line compared to xx meters away? a similar concept when an object drops in a pool. do you notice how strong the wave is from stone to farthest wave???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi to all,
    My opinion is, unless you are squarely on top of the fault line, adherence to building codes and standards will matter more whenter you're 15meters, or 15 kms away from the fault line.

* Shadow, oks yung link ah. From what i saw, my family has a lot that is right next to a fault line.
    Last edited by vinj; June 5th, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast