New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    BTW, Silent Hunter 4 is out and available at Datablitz!
    This time it's the Americans Navy vs the IJN. The Philippine Islands are among the areas your sub can stalk.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles maganda din ata. Expansion ito ng Oblivion.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so GOW2 is out naku puyatan nanaman eto

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    BTW, Silent Hunter 4 is out and available at Datablitz!
    This time it's the Americans Navy vs the IJN. The Philippine Islands are among the areas your sub can stalk.
    So, it's come full-circle. US submarines (The Silent Service) did play a key role in the Battle Of Leyte Gulf. The Philippines also made an ideal submarine and aircraft base for shutting down Japan's access to raw materials in SE Asia.

I'm looking forward to it. I wish Ubisoft would make a WW2 Pacific Theater fleet simulation ala Microprose's Task Force: 1942 (1992):

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^ok setup but the LCD should be bigger since layo ng upuan hehe, probably 26" at the least

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nakakuha na rin ako ng s.t.a.l.k.e.r. finally hehe

para po syang oblivion pero in a half-life world yun lang po masasabi ko parang analogy po ng diablo and fallout.

ganda!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    So, it's come full-circle. US submarines (The Silent Service) did play a key role in the Battle Of Leyte Gulf. The Philippines also made an ideal submarine and aircraft base for shutting down Japan's access to raw materials in SE Asia.

I'm looking forward to it. I wish Ubisoft would make a WW2 Pacific Theater fleet simulation ala Microprose's Task Force: 1942 (1992):
    Ahh yessss.... another Microprose classic - Silent Service. I remember playing that on my old C64 till the wee hours of morning.

Have you checked the screenies of SH4? Grabe na. It makes SH3 look primitive.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Ahh yessss.... another Microprose classic - Silent Service. I remember playing that on my old C64 till the wee hours of morning.

Have you checked the screenies of SH4? Grabe na. It makes SH3 look primitive.
    I've played Microprose's Silent Service 2 on both the Amiga and the pc. The sounds on the Amiga was eerily realistic.

I've only played then SSI's SH2 which was still set in the Pacific. It certainly pales in comparison to SH4. The graphics of SH4 are almost wallpaper-worthy. I haven't seen the specs yet. But, I hope my old pci-e X800XL can handle it. If not, then time to buy a new video card.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    anybody tried supreme commander na? narelease na ba dito to?

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
PC and Console Games Thread