New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    There's also a remake of the 3DO Star Control 2:
    http://starcontrol.classicgaming.gamespy.com/sc2/
    thanks for the SC2 link! i'm off to rediscover the rainbow world locations.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think the 3DO SC2 remake doesn't just install. Lots of little things to do to get it as good as on the 3DO.

Anyway, the Steel Panthers series is my favorite (turn-based) wargame of all time. Steel Panthers: Brigade Command (the last):
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 21st, 2007 at 07:14 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    SC2 is a classic. Too bad they borked the game in SC3. SC3 was just plain bad. Although it had all the elements of SC2 plus voice acting and clay-mation, it just didn't have the "soul" that SC2 had.
    The minute I saw Metatron's post on SC2, the space warp song of SC2 started playing in my head...and I can't stop it.... GRRRR.

There was supposed to be an SC4 but it got shelved after an early alpha release.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    isa pa po sa awaited games ko.
    Halflife 2 Episode:Two

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    May nakasubok na ba dito ng Battlefield 2142?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ah yes. Dune 2. My first modern RTS. I say modern because I consider Electronic Art's Populous as the first RTS game:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I think the 3DO SC2 remake doesn't just install. Lots of little things to do to get it as good as on the 3DO.
    installation was a bit clunky but was able to make it work after a bit of tinkering.
    i also ran into a bit of crashing on my amd rig until i set the program to run only on a single core (x2 4400, msi k8n neo4-f, xp pro). no such problem encountered on an almost similarly configured (software-wise) e6600 rig.

i miss the pc soundtrack. the 3do version sounds a bit too synthesized. other than the audio and a bit of interface tweaks, the 3do version plays like the original game i played and enjoyed years ago. salamat ulit.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Battlefield 2142...... we've thought about buying it. But, we have 4 nieces/nephews whose pc's can't even run Battlefield 2 reliably yet. Once the rest of us have helped upgrade their pc's, then we can add Battlefield 2142 (joining Battlefield 2) to the private server and finally drop Battlefield DCX.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    bumili po ako ng God of War 2 kahapon. all i can say is THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! i have not played the first version, but i don't think i'm gonna miss it. the best hack and slash game i've played to date (much better than Prince of Persia).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    bumili po ako ng God of War 2 kahapon. all i can say is THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! i have not played the first version, but i don't think i'm gonna miss it. the best hack and slash game i've played to date (much better than Prince of Persia).
    if you can, try to get a copy of the first game. the original GoW is also one hell of a ride.

nakakauha na rin ako ng GoW2 kahapon. exceptional game. the sheer scale of the levels and some of the bosses boggles the mind! kratos is faster, angrier and nastier this time around.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
PC and Console Games Thread