New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guys,

I have this problem with my Outlook Express 6 that everytime i send an email I always get a send failed error stating that the recipient is being rejected by the server.

Bakit kaya ganito? I used to send emails without problems. This problem just came out.

TIA

City

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    was it like that before? or ngayon lang? for that particular email/addressee lang?

baka naman subject ng email mo eh "HELLO" or "Hi", some servers don't let emails with subjects like Hello or Hi into the server, they treat that as a possible virus.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Baka din na-block yung email address mo by the sendee. Try to send an email to yourself. If it's still rejected, chances are the fault lies with your email provider/server.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka may nagalaw ka sa settings? baka hindi tumatanggap ng outside address ung server.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check your mail server...or check the headers of the email...maybe your mail server is blocking the recipient.

Thanks Oz, Art, FlakeZ, Galactus. It wasnt like this before. What's strange is my boss who uses the same mail server dont have this problem. He can send and receive without getting the error.

I can send and receive messages within our network. Like if i send to same email domain, no problem. Pero pag sa iba na ako nagpapadala...nirereject ng server yung recipient but here's another thing, strangely, I can receive messages from outside pero hindi ako masend ng reply sa kanila.

Puzzling.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    city: ano error message/code na pinapakita sa screen?

Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    city: ano error message/code na pinapakita sa screen?
    Hi nic,

I simulated one mail to create the error. Here it is.

"The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'EDCAP*amkor.com'. Subject 'Test', Account: 'ARG', Server: 'smtp.clearsector.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 <EDCAP*amkor.com>: Relay access denied', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79."

TIA

City

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    city, try this:
    - On the Tools menu, select Accounts
    - Highlight your mail account, and click Properties or Edit existing
    - Click on the "Servers" tab then put the follpwing info:
    - incoming mail server: your company's email server name
    - outgoing mail server: your company's email server name
    - Uncheck Logon using Secure Password - Authentication
    - Check outgoing server requires authentication
    - Click on "Settings" and verify that it's using "use receive user/pass".
    - Click on the "Advanced" Tab
    - Check "Requires encrypted connection (SSL) for Outgoing Server (SMTP)
    - Outgoing (SMTP): Port 25
    - Check Requires encrypted connection (SSL) for Incoming Server (POP3)
    - Incoming (POP3) Mail: port number in use by your company for incoming mail.

Click ok.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its just a matter of reconfiguring your outlook express to be able to download and send emails using the pop3 server. if everything fails. contact your ISP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Outlook Express Problem