New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    There are many reasons why it's scary to shift ... learning an entirely new skill set can be pretty intimidating after all. But it has rewards in new neurons formed, bravery affirmed, and blue-screens and re-installs avoided. Ubuntu user for a year now and I haven't crashed yet ...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There's still good reasons to use Linux. As everyone knows, it's free. If anything, anyone who can't afford to buy Windows should use Linux instead of pirating the former.

I don't know about other people here. But, I do have a strong sense of right and wrong. When I used Commodore Amigas years ago, I was young and stupid. I used to pirate games and software. But, there was always that little voice in my head telling me it's wrong. I eventually got tired of that little voice and quit bootlegging.

Nowadays, the feeling of being legit is much more satisfying. For those who can't afford the latest and greatest, open source is the way to being legit. There are enough open source software that meets the basics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Open Source Software...